No announcement yet.

Stuck in "loading character list"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ic but i cant really make sure of that cuz ....

well, i left my toon afk yday evening ( around 11 hrs from now ) and went to sleep , when i was able to check my pc once again this morning my toon was stuck attacking a mob and
    nothing could response i tried to use skills but no effect i dont enter battle mode either , i tried to reuse frost but it didnt work tried to talk in chat as well but nothing
    so i thought its my connection issue , checked ping from cmd ( i had it on all night cuz of a ... something ) but it was all good also tried other websites but they were fine

so i refreshed cuz i didnt know anything about that problem before but now am unable to get in

could u please make sure some how ( fb or something ) that there r actually online players right now playing and not just the portal that is down , ty

meh so much talk lol sorry

Comment

Only a total of 7 players have reported issues with the loading screen, so it is safe to say that there are players who are online and well. Unless your server group is really that dead. DX

Comment

Whats going on?

I have been trying to get on game since last night and all i get to is Loading Character List.. is anyone having the same problem? whats going on anyone know?

Comment

that was rude lol ty am sure that 7 is gonna increase soon

Comment

I have been having the same problem. I tried all my toons and nothing.

Comment

i have done the same..

Comment

Well, I had 2 toons in CS yesterday and had the same problem as mihonaco of not being able to move, or do anything else for that matter. I took them both out and tried to reenter them but nothing. I also have 3 other toons that I attempted to try and see if they could enter that were not online at the time and they were not able to enter either. At the time it happened there did not seem to be very many people on, either because they may have been afk, or had already shut down their toons or just did not know what was going on. So maybe only 7 people have reported an issue but that does not mean only those 7 toons are affected. Also when there is an issue such as this some just say whatever and do not even bother to post anything in the forum or have just filed tickets maybe with no comments here. So even though I am only 1 person all 5 of my characters have been effected by this issue.

Comment

mine is exactly the same since last night i have tried my other toons and nothing happens stuck on Loading Character List it has been hours now.. Any idea as to what is happening, and if the issue will be fixed.. Thanks

Comment

CS is closing or what?

Comment

eeeeeeeeeey told u my love xD

Comment

when do this issue will actually get fixes??

Comment

its already passed 12 hours for me..hurm..i just need to claim my xtal -.-

its already passed 12 hours for me..hurm..i just need to claim my xtal -.-
                          its (s13) btw..
                          Last edited by Reverie; 12-11-2016, 10:44 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

lol let me ask you this reverie. My dear. Can you log onto s61 and merged servers? I'm assuming no.i tried 6 different toons, all same thing. I am pretty for sure the whole server is offline. Even if it wasn't the whole server, the many that it has already effected should get some type of compensation. And if you really need many more people reporting, i literally have over 20 more accounts and today is my day off, i can make sure we get some more support from our server base if you know what I'm saying? Orrrr just simply have r2 check the servers. Admit they left for the weekend while things were a bit effed up and compensate us tomorrow when they get back from their what I'm sure is "much needed vacation" lmao
                            💎Crystal Saga💎
                            ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                            ☆Death Tank
                            ☆PvP King at your service
                            ☆Class:Knight
                            Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                            — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

seems like it

Comment

yes having same problem keisha

i am having the same problems with your game site at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                X