Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Stuck in "loading character list"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also waiting to get into server, 3 toons 3 different browsers

Comment

me too.. s61
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
        lol let me ask you this reverie. My dear. Can you log onto s61 and merged servers? I'm assuming no.i tried 6 different toons, all same thing. I am pretty for sure the whole server is offline. Even if it wasn't the whole server, the many that it has already effected should get some type of compensation. And if you really need many more people reporting, i literally have over 20 more accounts and today is my day off, i can make sure we get some more support from our server base if you know what I'm saying? Orrrr just simply have r2 check the servers. Admit they left for the weekend while things were a bit effed up and compensate us tomorrow when they get back from their what I'm sure is "much needed vacation" lmao
        Don't get nasty, now. I just started liking you.

As previously updated, incase it was overlooked:
        Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        I will check S49 in a moment to see if I run into the same issue.

[Update]
        I have forwarded the stuck loading screen for server group [S13, S17, S26, S32, S37, S41, S49, S61, S63, S65, S67, S69, & S71].
        The team has been aware of the login issue since last night when I sent in the report and because it is the weekend, special calls will need to be made and a resolve will take a minute. If I receive any updates, I too will update this thread.
        Last edited by Reverie; 12-11-2016, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Sigh have they closed it down?

Comment

Originally posted by keisha07 View Post
            Sigh have they closed it down?
            The server is not "closed"; it is experiencing common login issues. We are aware of the issue and the team is checking into it.
            Last edited by Reverie; 12-11-2016, 10:59 AM.

Comment

S41 still stuck on loading since last night

Comment

We are aware. Unfortunately, I have been informed that the devs' will not make it into the office for another 8 hours. The request for compensation has been forwarded.
                thank you for the info, Reveire

Comment

We are aware. Unfortunately, I have been informed that the devs' will not make it into the office for another 8 hours. The request for compensation has been forwarded.

Comment

Wow 8 hours thats like 1am my time that would be over 1 day and no game

Comment

I appreciate your time
                      Thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by keisha07 View Post
                        Wow 8 hours thats like 1am my time that would be over 1 day and no game
                        Sadly there is nothing else that can be done to speed up this process.

Originally posted by AriaBima View Post
                        I appreciate your time
                        Thank you so much

Comment

wasnt meaning to be nasty with you rev... just a bit upset that my only day off this would happen. sowwy
                          💎Crystal Saga💎
                          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                          ☆Death Tank
                          ☆PvP King at your service
                          ☆Class:Knight
                          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                              wasnt meaning to be nasty with you rev... just a bit upset that my only day off this would happen. sowwy
                              Tis' okay; I've caught on to your long work hours. Take an 8+ hour nap. Unless you have to work by then..

Comment

ey am innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn BABBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYY

Comment

Working...
                                X