Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

cant open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant open

Hello GM,can u help me? i cant open my char... i try it about 6x or it was MT?? but the button is not red or orange still green so whats happen?
    Sever: Crimson Groves
    Name: Mermaide
    Lvl: 44(+)
    Class: Priest

That happens to me as well sometimes. I usually refresh my browser or close the browser and reopen. Try doing that. :3
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

lol i thought im the only one having an issue about log in
      mine need to wait 10 mins before the game open and when i change map Loading Screen Stuck . can't run any DG or ladder . because of Loading Screen Lagging x.x

Comment

We are aware of this issue and it has been forwarded to R2.
        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

1 hour cant log in now . only stuck at White Screen

Comment

Originally posted by mr.torpedo8252x View Post
            1 hour cant log in now . only stuck at White Screen
            Can you post me a screenshot of what you're experiencing and the server you are on and i'll have a look at it.
            Last edited by Beerus; 12-17-2016, 02:48 AM.
            Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Stop at Loading Screen . White Screen lag, when i map change loading to long like 5 - 10 mins . Click image for larger version

Name:	rrrrr.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	1728172

Comment

Have you tried using a web browser? See if that will work.

Comment

still the same Mods . dunno what happening to CS x.x well i just recharge crystals, but now i can't use my toon x.x
                  i hope it will be fix soon
                  Godbless Mods

Im from S93
                  Last edited by mr.torpedo8252x; 12-18-2016, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Clearing the cache, cookies, download history and offline website files in IE and chrome can sometimes clean any issues with the client. If none of those work, uninstalling and reinstalling the client may fix your issue.
                    Last edited by Beerus; 12-18-2016, 11:12 AM.
                    Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

i uninstall and reinstall the client but still the same.
                      at first i thought its on my connection but i have a decent connection. well i hope r2 will fix it x.x i just recharge crystal and get my vip . now i cant use it.

Comment

If your still having problems connecting to crystal saga through the client, try using a web browser. If it persists, please send a ticket.

Comment

Working...
                        X