Flash crashed and toon was kept logged into server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash crashed and toon was kept logged into server

and unable to kick toon from server to login. anyone else having this issue?

Yes my modem decided to do a update and now i can't log my main char bk on
    CharS21)AngelOfWrath
    Guild: SoulOfRuins Associate
    Spernal Rb lvl 190 Knight
    Pets:Focussing on Rexes
    Sperion:lvl 120 Legendary Att. Bloodbreaking
    Server: S21
    Wings: Legend Ancient wings 1
    Weapon: Immo Ag. Sword X +18
    Pixie: Emerald-Pixie
    Mount: Doom -Gen4

Comment

dc'd yesterday, main stayed logged on for like 10 mins

duno why r2 made it so u cant log a char to dc anymore, plain dumb and causes problems like this! but guess that's all r2 does, makes problems, never fixes
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I've been experiencing this too and it's starting to get annoying. I'll suddenly dc but my toon somehow stays online and r2 isn't allowing us to force log in so I have to wait around 10 minutes until my toon decides to log off until I can actually get back in the game
        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

once per day i got the same problem.... its annoying

Comment

Happens a few times for me.

Only temporary fix I have is if it happens, open up task manager and you'll see that the program is still running even though you logged out/disconnected. If you force close it, it forces your toon out faster than waiting for the server to do it for you (as mention, it can take upwards to 10 minutes.) Then you can relog back again as if nothing ever happened =].

Comment

I'll get this forwarded to the team however because this is something to do with the game mechanics itself, it may not be an immediate fix. I'll keep you posted if i hear anything.
              Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Working...
              X