Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irwanzenzu

i can not login my account..always"lost connection to server"..pls help me

If you've been disconnected from the server, it will do that. The reason for this is that the character stays logged in for a few seconds after being disconnected. Just wait a bit before trying to reconnect to the sever and you should be able to enter back into the game.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

well, my toon got sudden disconnected at my screen laptop but it still online in game. i have to wait until 10 min till' my toon disconnected itself. since we can't disconnect the toon by reloging, it's kinda bit frustrated especially when im doing ladder and im the leader i can wait but not all party's member can.
      Aim high
      Shoot low

Comment

How exactly is it useful, may I wonder?

Comment

it's not useful, nuff said
          Last edited by Beerus; 01-28-2017, 01:34 PM. Reason: unnecessary comments.
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT
            It can be very frustrating yes, but it is useful.
            you need to explain yourself moderator.... R2 knows that there is a freeze load screen issue and they added this to serve a purpose? What purpose you guys like pissing off and ******** on your players so they quit

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
              it's not useful, nuff said, change it back u morons
              You understand were forum moderators. We have no input in development in this game. Id also appreciate it if you used some manners, ive edited your post for you, you can thank me another time.
              Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
                you need to explain yourself moderator.... R2 knows that there is a freeze load screen issue and they added this to serve a purpose? What purpose you guys like pissing off and ******** on your players so they quit
                so many stars comming outta a fake account

Comment

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
                  so many stars comming outta a fake account
                  im not a fake account i don't know what you mean by that... I've said befor i don't play on r2 site im still on a host site i've posted ss of my toon. the stars are covering up ******** because that what r2 does gives us players lots of c rap

I've made an account here in hopes to have some influence and see the updates posted. But most of what i've seen so far is that the gm/dev and support team have poor customer service just like the host site i play on
                  Last edited by Beerus; 01-29-2017, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerus View Post
                    You understand were forum moderators. We have no input in development in this game. Id also appreciate it if you used some manners, ive edited your post for you, you can thank me another time.
                    ik u r, why u think it was directed at you?

I could use manners but we'll see what comes 1st, r2 fixing things or my manners :P

also like how someone used naughty language but wasn't edited, nice b-s bruh.

Comment

is there a mod ?

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                        ik u r, why u think it was directed at you?

I could use manners but we'll see what comes 1st, r2 fixing things or my manners :P

also like how someone used naughty language but wasn't edited, nice b-s bruh.
                        Thank you for pointing that out. I cant be here to watch over the forum 24 hours per day, I've edited the offensive language he used.

Also, to what you said. The reason i edited what you said wasn't because of the word but because it was directed at a person or people. I'm also a player, just like everyone else, it has affected me too. As recently as last night actually.
                        Information has been forwarded about this a few times already but all we can do is wait for a solution or answers. If you so wish i'll keep you in the loop if i hear anything, alternatively you can drop me a PM for information or questions and i'll get to it, usually between 7am EST - 9pm EST.
                        Last edited by Beerus; 01-29-2017, 07:26 AM.
                        Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Thank you for pointing that out. I cant be here to watch over the forum 24 hours per day, I've edited the offensive language he used.

Also, to what you said. The reason i edited what you said wasn't because of the word but because it was directed at a person or people. I'm also a player, just like everyone else, it has affected me too. As recently as last night actually.
                          Information has been forwarded about this a few times already but all we can do is wait for a solution or answers. If you so wish i'll keep you in the loop if i hear anything, alternatively you can drop me a PM for information or questions and i'll get to it, usually between 7am EST - 9pm EST.
                          Can you keep me updated on this as well please? I thought it was due to the amount of players and i believe we all can agree this random lost connection to server hinder us and if any advice on how to avoid it untill it is fixed i greatly appreciate it.
                          Letting the fire burn within me!

Comment

rather be informed when lvl 165/175 priest wep is fixed which after all these months still isn't lol :/
                            like how knight shield fixed pretty fast but nope, no progress for priest

Comment

GM please don,t hide my char nickname irwanZenzu (ROGUE) for along time i can not play it again
                              server 100

I don't know why my character suddenly disappeared

please, I really want to play this game again..thank before

server S100
                              Last edited by *Minori*; 09-28-2018, 11:19 AM. Reason: Please, use the edit function.

Comment

Working...
                              X