Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Holorn Cliff lag issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still not able to login

Comment

yeah me too. i can log into the front homepage but when i try to load cs character screen it wont load.
      Zombies Ate My Pizza______Crystal Saga
      (S1)CrimsonRose_________(S23)CrimsonRose
      Lvl 40 Commando_________Lvl 90 Scion Priest
      (S1) Anime Guild_________(S18) Judgement Guild

The path of least resistance, is often the path of most regret.

Comment

Soooo bored waiting to log on
        IGN : Makka
        Server : Holorn Cliff S58
        Class : Hybrid Ranger
        Level : 120+
        Plane : Eidolon
        Guild : Notorious

Comment

Can't log on..let's chat here!!

La la la laaaaaaa....Bored out of my tree ..Been trying to log on for 3 hours.. Need some kind of stimulation..Whose on for a chat & a giggle?

Comment

Please be patient as this is a known problem and is being looked into right now.

Comment

I just got the same broken server **** from Tree of Life moments ago, second day in a row this has happened. It's like I said, R2 invested more time into making new games like Wartune and the CS sequel and are now almost allowing this current CS to just crash itself out..
              "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
              Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
              Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
              Plane: Scion / N/A
              Level: 75 / 61
              Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
              Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

It's actually good timing for me because I was about to go do something in real life anyway and now I don't have distractions ^^ <- gaming addict
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

//Moderator Notice: Threads regarding the latency issue with [S58]Holorn Cliffs have been merged together.
                  Please do not create any more threads on this issue.
                  Quick Links

Bleh! Sounds like a lotta work to me. I think I'll pass, I'd rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck -Konata

Comment

Originally posted by NomNomNinja View Post
                    //Moderator Notice: Threads regarding the latency issue with [S58]Holorn Cliffs have been merged together.
                    Please do not create any more threads on this issue.
                    I'm having issues and I'm not from [s58]. I'm from [s14].
                    (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I just logged into [S14]Lycanmarsh and I am not having any troubles ingame. However let me report back in a few minutes if there are any changes.
                      Quick Links

Bleh! Sounds like a lotta work to me. I think I'll pass, I'd rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck -Konata

Comment

omfg, -.- im getting this i can't logg in ***? -.- fix it please. just had a maint to stop stuff like this. :l <-- S35
                        Last edited by omeed; 12-14-2012, 11:45 AM. Reason: cause.
                        IGN:Tanksee
                        Level: 72
                        Class:Hybrid Knight

Comment

I just logged into [S14]Lycanmarsh and I am not having any troubles ingame. However let me report back in a few minutes if there are any changes.
                          I don't think everyone in S14 is affected, it might be that the server is so occupied that it's only letting a certain amount of people in. I say that because I can't log in, and neither can my husband, but his alt was able to stay connected for a while and we could see that the amount of chat went from being active to being nearly dead, and lots of shops had disappeared, and the friends list was nearly all offline. It's affecting a lot of people, but not everyone.

Unfortunately, now even the alt was kicked out so we can no longer see what's happening. I tried the DNS fix (to openDNS), and of course tried clearing cache/cookies (that's a given) and rebooting and nothing worked.

Also, one the first page of this thread, someone mentioned they were having the issue from a different server (S31) and someone just posted about (S35).
                          Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 12-14-2012, 11:51 AM.
                          (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Blah...why you put my server thread in here.. was for people to come in & chat not to moan about not being able to log on:P

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                              I don't think everyone in S14 is affected, it might be that the server is so occupied that it's only letting a certain amount of people in. I say that because I can't log in, and neither can my husband, but his alt was able to stay connected for a while and we could see that the amount of chat went from being active to being nearly dead, and lots of shops had disappeared, and the friends list was nearly all offline. It's affecting a lot of people, but not everyone.

Unfortunately, now even the alt was kicked out so we can no longer see what's happening. I tried the DNS fix (to openDNS), and of course tried clearing cache/cookies (that's a given) and rebooting and nothing worked.

Also, one the first page of this thread, someone mentioned they were having the issue from a different server (S31) and someone just posted about (S35).
                              Yup I know, I did read the replies made in this thread. However majority of players are experiencing a issue connecting with Holorn Cliffs.

Have you tried the following and then logging back into your game? Since you mentioned that you already tried clearing your cache/cookies and rebooting I will skip those.
                              1. Load Crystal Saga on a different browser.
                              2. Power cycle your modem.
                              3. Check for any internet faults from your ISP.

If those don't work then you will have to wait until a Game Master addresses the issue.

Originally posted by Adilyah View Post
                              Blah...why you put my server thread in here.. was for people to come in & chat not to moan about not being able to log on:P
                              I like to keep things neat and tidy.
                              Quick Links

Comment

Yup I know, I did read the replies made in this thread. However majority of players are experiencing a issue connecting with Holorn Cliffs.

Have you tried the following and then logging back into your game? Since you mentioned that you already tried clearing your cache/cookies and rebooting I will skip those.
                                1. Load Crystal Saga on a different browser.
                                2. Power cycle your modem.
                                3. Check for any internet faults from your ISP.
                                1 - tried that.
                                2 - tried that too.
                                3 - didn't try that.

Thankfully, it seems to be back up now and I can see everyone's gradually coming back. I also did a callout in chat for people that had issues and as I expected, there were other people too. Whatever happened to S14 must have been short term. I hope all the other servers also have it only short term.
                                (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                                X