Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lag

    There are times when my game suddenly freezes.. disappoints me mostly if I'm doing my dungeons and dailies..

  • #2
    Originally posted by kim.elijah02 View Post
    There are times when my game suddenly freezes.. disappoints me mostly if I'm doing my dungeons and dailies..
    Use a firewall, check your active connections and close the pop-up/pop-under.

    Oh, and stop watching pr0n from the net, it's not safe.
    [(S25)Giang] : what outside of this server doesnt' exist
    Forever Love
    (S30)Xanadu's husband
    [VIP] Eidolon: (S30)Bereft Viceroy

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by nabeschin View Post
      Use a firewall, check your active connections and close the pop-up/pop-under.

      Oh, and stop watching pr0n from the net, it's not safe.

      well i lag alot and its the only window open, don't watch *pr0n*, do my regular scans, you have any ideas
      Name: (S1)GeoStigma
      Class: Hybrid Mage
      Honor: Emperor
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: Unknown
      Guild: Noypi



      Waiting for you and waiting your love...
      But you never came to me
      And I am still waiting until my death...
      But you hate me...
      So I shall kill you..
      And make you suffer...

      Kill me..
      Kiss me..
      Bury me..
      But..
      Just look at me....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
        well i lag alot and its the only window open, don't watch *pr0n*, do my regular scans, you have any ideas
        C: format

        It's not always the answer, but a fresh start could help. Also there are many guide on the forum on how to reduce latency/lag, check this out!

        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....o-reducing-lag
        [(S25)Giang] : what outside of this server doesnt' exist
        Forever Love
        (S30)Xanadu's husband
        [VIP] Eidolon: (S30)Bereft Viceroy

        Comment

        Working...
        X