Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ladder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladder

i think u guys need to fix when u dc in ladder that u get kick really sux all the SS i lost and good exp cause of cs lag and stuff why we all get kicked u guys really need to find something out. to day i got dc all waiting on the floor i got kicked form i get on and i at the tree of life.
    my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

If your team pay attention, if u get kicked they can stop and wait for you.

Comment

^ that works in 50% of the cases - but sometimes the d/c doesn't show up immediately, and then you're still out of luck. +1 for this, it's so frustrating on top of all the other frustrations already -.-
      IGN: Sigrun
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
      Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
      Sigrun
      Mage lvl 38

Comment

Or you support my suggestion which helps even more :P
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....der-suggestion
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

well my team was all on floor 32 they notice before the mobs we dead all waited. i get back on and i at tree of life. so even why they do wait it sometime still kick you to the tree of life.

Comment

Originally posted by oneandonlywolf View Post
            well my team was all on floor 32 they notice before the mobs we dead all waited. i get back on and i at tree of life. so even why they do wait it sometime still kick you to the tree of life.
            We've done the same I always notice and wait, but 99% of the time when someone on my party disconnects they get kicked out of the ladder which is what in my opinion needs to be fixed. It sucks for those who get dc and kicked out because they do indeed miss out on good exp and ss's.

Comment

whats more important question is, "Why should be KICKED OUT of ladder if we OREDI INSIDE of it" Rules to be exist since 1st place oredi BIG WRONG. so this is at the end just all jokes.... LoL~

Comment

You're only removed from ladder if you were the only one on the floor when disconnected. This is because once no one is on the floor, the floor ceases to exist- just like the dungeons. There are times when getting stuck in loading that you never reach the next floor. The game registers you as on the floor before, which would be empty and therefore no longer in existence.

I agree that it's not pleasant. But, there is no way to make the floors persistent so that you relog back to the floor you were already on, and there is no way to make it so you relog onto the same floor as your party if they moved on to the next due to the ability to abuse such a thing. It use to be possible to sometimes log back in on the floor you lost connection on when your party already moved on, which seemed to be a 50/50 chance, but we also had a lot of issues with parties being separated from each other on the way to the next floor (one party member would be all alone as if in a separate instance, while the other members were together on the same floor).

Best thing to do when you notice your connection isn't very stable, or there's excessive lag, is to have your party wait on the floor after the mobs are dead until the lag spike goes away (usually doesn't take long) or so you can relog (this helps, I've had to do it on several occasions). And on the days when it's really bad, ask a member of your party who isn't experiencing lag to stay behind on every floor until you've fully loaded, just in case there's a disconnection. There are no rewards for being at the top of the ladder ranks, so you're not losing anything by slowing down.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  You're only removed from ladder if you were the only one on the floor when disconnected. This is because once no one is on the floor, the floor ceases to exist- just like the dungeons. There are times when getting stuck in loading that you never reach the next floor. The game registers you as on the floor before, which would be empty and therefore no longer in existence.

I agree that it's not pleasant. But, there is no way to make the floors persistent so that you relog back to the floor you were already on, and there is no way to make it so you relog onto the same floor as your party if they moved on to the next due to the ability to abuse such a thing. It use to be possible to sometimes log back in on the floor you lost connection on when your party already moved on, which seemed to be a 50/50 chance, but we also had a lot of issues with parties being separated from each other on the way to the next floor (one party member would be all alone as if in a separate instance, while the other members were together on the same floor).

Best thing to do when you notice your connection isn't very stable, or there's excessive lag, is to have your party wait on the floor after the mobs are dead until the lag spike goes away (usually doesn't take long) or so you can relog (this helps, I've had to do it on several occasions). And on the days when it's really bad, ask a member of your party who isn't experiencing lag to stay behind on every floor until you've fully loaded, just in case there's a disconnection. There are no rewards for being at the top of the ladder ranks, so you're not losing anything by slowing down.
                  Those are very good suggestions and things that help a lot, if I go with my regular party even if we dc when our players come back on they would still be in ladder (due to a good system we have) but any other party, if you dc then tough luck. The problem is when you go with strangers that you don't know too well they won't bother waiting for you, yeah avoid these type of parties would be a solution, but sometimes it's better to go with that party then to solo it.
                  I know the technical difficulties about floors not existing anymore, but isn't it possible to say, bind a party member to the party leader and if the leader moves onto a new floor and they dc, they could connect back to where the party leader was. I don't know, rough weird idea, but I think something can be done about it
                  If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                  Server: Tree of Life
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Class: Hybrid Priest
                  Guild: Harmless

Comment

MemoryLane that dont work having your team wait when i got dc i was on Skype all were there waiting for me i reload the game i was at the tree of life. also think you can make a system so the lead will click advance party to next floor so it make every one go so less chance of being kicked or being left out.

Comment

I think the chances if getting back into the ladder after DCin are higher the faster you log in. There is serverwide lag that affects this game not just when you enter ladder. The best thing to do to try and not DC is relog your browser and refresh it. r2 needs a big computer tower to support tis game.
                      Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                      Level: 130
                      Class: Rogue
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Honor: Emperor
                      Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                      Guild: Rebels
                      Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Working...
                      X