character deletion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
    now all deleted accounts are mysteriously coming back up? mine did...well thx i guess
    Not mysteriously. MemoryLane was working diligently with R2 to make sure the situation was looked into and handled as it was happening.

Comment

Dont know if my account was deleted before but heard from a friend that it was gone, now its there when i came home, but i m not in any guild lol. Better send me some 10 000 CP so i can get all my guild skills back. Char id (DP1)Overlord before, now it says (S52)(DP1)Overlord

ty
      Last edited by Overlord.; 11-20-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

that's odd. considering i did not delete any from (DP) nor (ne) nor (KO) nor (ar)

i deleted chars who whine, and the whiners and Lavagods and Legends the whinest. LoL -er -est LoL

Comment

you owe me 30k PUC now for the mistake lol

Comment

hopefully we dont loose any items.. i have sent a ticket..

So many ppls toons have been deleted , mine included.. does anyone know what is going on ??
            Last edited by Reverie; 11-21-2017, 07:04 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

any ideas as to when we will get replies to tickets?

Comment

Tickets will be tended to in the R2 morning. I do apologize for the delay there.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thank you for replying back.. any ideas as to what happened?

Comment

server 32 moongoddess has been deleted *** is going on r2 fix it

Comment

wow why is this taking so long???

Comment

we sent many tickets, but still waiting for the action ! the big question! who deleted them? and why? i got my character and all my alts are gone. is this how we should say good bye to r2?

Comment

still nothing happened zen?? why so long ??

Comment

Would like to know if my character deletion was done byR2 or by hacker ?

Comment

no1 has heard anything and nothing has been done by the looks off it...

Comment

Originally posted by keisha07 View Post
                                no1 has heard anything and nothing has been done by the looks off it...
                                Most have gotten a reply with an explanation. If you provide your character name and server used in the ticket, or pm me with the email address your ticket is under, I'll make sure you get a reply too.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X