X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• madpriest1996
    started a topic character deletion

character deletion

r2 is deleting characters without even asking permission to the owner or even warning the owner that his/her character will be deleted.

it is just so frustrating that your character just disappears. unless r2 wants to talk to me now and wants this fixed.

----edit---

r2, NEVER DELETE any of my and my friend's characters. thank you.
    Reverie, I wish you can relate to R2 what you edited. Thank you too.
    Last edited by madpriest1996; 11-13-2017, 09:54 PM. Reason: Last edited by Reverie; Today, 11:43 PM. Reason: We do not take kindly to threats.

• pt123456
    replied
    Same here, once cashed for royal wedding and it all just went poof when my char got deleted at first time. Would be just fair to pay new wedding...

Leave a comment:

• Overlord.
    replied
    So i wonder how i got on that list for deletion the first time, because i never cashed in this game through that illegal site, cannot even open it, i was curious what it was once but its blocked
    The real R2 you still owe me my guild skills and paying for my new weeding since my wife also poofed and i want the new wedding night fast the add-on (S52) i got used to so that doesnt bother me anymore.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I would like to remind everyone that this was posted: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...dvisory-notice, and it's not the first time we've posted something similar about not trusting random people in game chat. The only way to recharge in this game is through the game recharge buttons or the R2 store.

This guy is not part of R2. He is a nuisance, a cheat, a thief. Anyone who paid money to this guy should be contacting their bank about the fraud that occurred. You are a victim of fraud. He said he was from the company, and he isn't. He illegally charged you for stolen goods. That is a crime.

Leave a comment:

• madpriest1996
    replied
    then, we have nothing to discuss about. you are guilty. just try to refund the most that you can. there is no way you are getting your character back.

-edit-
    btw i am not, in any way, related to R2. i cannot help you defend yourself if you are guilty in any of those cases. i might have not mentioned any instances where any character will be deleted.
    Last edited by madpriest1996; 11-30-2017, 07:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• diegov.10.92
    replied
    i wasn't a maller, it was the 1st time i cashed that way, i spended 10$ only
    i was a lvl157 Scion rogue, with 280k patk and 100k in both defenses -.-
    beside this one, my other recharges have been through r2 system

Leave a comment:

• madpriest1996
    replied
    Originally posted by diegov.10.92 View Post
    I will add my name to the list of toons deleted
    my toon's name is (S65)Schnitter, and most of the members of my guilds lost their toons, we all alrd sended tickets, and r2 replied them all, all fast, all same answer: "Greetings,Thanks for contacting us.Your account is deleted because you have trade with illegal gm account.Sorry for your inconvenience.-The R2Games Team", if their own GM was making illegal trades, why we all should pay for it, losting our characters while the guy just keep all the money? we alrd spended a lot of money with r2, ridiculous amount, why we must lost our toons too, we spended many time in them, i think thats not just, and it doesn't matter how many tickets we send, we always get the same answer
    did you, in any way, purchased any "Cannot be traded" items from player(s). Items that can be gifted? If you did, then you are subject for deletion.
    did you, in any way, purchased a character with Crystals, used the crystals to purchase items and transferred to your character? If you did, then you are subject for deletion.
    did you, in any way, exchanged Charm points in the wishing well and used the crystals to purchase items or gifted to other/your character? If you did, then you are subject for deletion.
    did you, in any way, stored items from any "alt" (not main char) and traded them back for your own use? if yes, then you are subject for deletion.
    did you, in any way, purchased item from a sell shop (vend) and used it? If yes, then you are subject for deletion.
    did you, in any way, upgraded and made system announcement at least 5 times in less than 60 minutes? if yes, then you are subject for deletion.
    did you, in any way, upgraded "abnormally", like ethereal wings to max divine wings or hellwing to doombringer or holy to chaotic tenet? If yes, then you are subject for deletion.
    did you, in any way, played your character unlike R2 "standards"? If yes, then you are subject for deletion.

well. to whoever did it: thanks!!!You deleted the biggest mallers in my server so im actually glad this happened
    you are, very much, welcome.

Leave a comment:

• diegov.10.92
    replied
    I will add my name to the list of toons deleted
    my toon's name is (S65)Schnitter, and most of the members of my guilds lost their toons, we all alrd sended tickets, and r2 replied them all, all fast, all same answer: "Greetings,Thanks for contacting us.Your account is deleted because you have trade with illegal gm account.Sorry for your inconvenience.-The R2Games Team", if their own GM was making illegal trades, why we all should pay for it, losting our characters while the guy just keep all the money? we alrd spended a lot of money with r2, ridiculous amount, why we must lost our toons too, we spended many time in them, i think thats not just, and it doesn't matter how many tickets we send, we always get the same answer

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    well. to whoever did it: thanks!!!You deleted the biggest mallers in my server so im actually glad this happened

Leave a comment:

• Sapikobong
    replied
    ....... i dnt get any.. not even the automated msg

Leave a comment:

• madpriest1996
    replied
    it was

before you replied, i replied that they file a ticket and it disappeared and you telling them to send a ticket came out.

oh well, it is ok.

anyway, if they send a ticket, they get a reply though.

"We cannot restore your character because you have violated our TOS."

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by madpriest1996 View Post

You deleted my reply dude?

You want to take the honor of suggesting them to file a ticket and be the "hero"?

It is ok.
    Your reply is not deleted, dude.

Leave a comment:

• madpriest1996
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Did everyone send in a ticket so that support would know about it?
    You deleted my reply dude?

You want to take the honor of suggesting them to file a ticket and be the "hero"?

It is ok.

Leave a comment:

• Sapikobong
    replied
    im not cause yeterday the problem solved before my ticket got answer.. not even 2 hr and its solved.. so im guessing they know the problem again

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Did everyone send in a ticket so that support would know about it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X