Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapikobong
    replied
    so.. how long we must wait? its not taking this long the last time.. and before still can see lvl 0 toon on friendlist.. now nothing at all.. feels like never existed

Leave a comment:

• Riversong
    replied
    Again? Seriously? Memory, its happening again.......

Half of my guild had suddenly been deleted

Leave a comment:

• madpriest1996
    replied
    that is what i am not sure of. i used (s25)xcviii to warn you all in which i have also deleted it.

Leave a comment:

• Angel.Blade
    replied
    Originally posted by doppelganger View Post

The one who claimed responsibility for the deletions and hackings remains at #5 on the gold leaderboards.
    >speechless<
    also number 3 thats the alt that came on and said what was going to happen and then it did

Leave a comment:

• madpriest1996
    replied
    Originally posted by Nowwa View Post
    Just google "r2games compromised again over one million accounts exposed". And you will know what happened.
    R2games' database and backend can be read easily. it is only encrypted in a 128-bit language. You can easily manipulate the GUI and send packets which will follow your coding.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-23-2017, 02:08 AM. Reason: We do not take kindly to threats.

Leave a comment:

• doppelganger
    replied
    Originally posted by madpriest1996 View Post
    that's odd. considering i did not delete any from (DP) nor (ne) nor (KO) nor (ar)

i deleted chars who whine, and the whiners and Lavagods and Legends the whinest. LoL -er -est LoL
    The one who claimed responsibility for the deletions and hackings remains at #5 on the gold leaderboards.
    >speechless<

Leave a comment:

• Nowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by R2294769 View Post

that article is 7 months old from april
    Do you really think people know about it and those that knew changed their credentials ?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there was another breach not so long ago. R2 doesn't give a damn about security.
    Last edited by Nowwa; 11-22-2017, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R2294769
    replied
    Originally posted by Nowwa View Post
    Just google "r2games compromised again over one million accounts exposed". And you will know what happened.

that article is 7 months old from april

Leave a comment:

• Nowwa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• keisha07
    replied
    i was asking for others not myself.. just friends..

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by keisha07 View Post
    no1 has heard anything and nothing has been done by the looks off it...
    Most have gotten a reply with an explanation. If you provide your character name and server used in the ticket, or pm me with the email address your ticket is under, I'll make sure you get a reply too.

Leave a comment:

• keisha07
    replied
    no1 has heard anything and nothing has been done by the looks off it...

Leave a comment:

• 6stringpoet
    replied
    Would like to know if my character deletion was done byR2 or by hacker ?

Leave a comment:

• keisha07
    replied
    still nothing happened zen?? why so long ??

Leave a comment:

• Zenzibar
    replied
    we sent many tickets, but still waiting for the action ! the big question! who deleted them? and why? i got my character and all my alts are gone. is this how we should say good bye to r2?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X