Is there any ADMIN or DEVS around?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any ADMIN or DEVS around?

For God Sake... I raised a simple issue over 1 month ago, was told to wait a couple of days and it has been 1 month today... Sent a few "reminder tickets" and also a Tutor said he would foward my "reminder" to the admin team... Basicly this is what happened... I took a little break from CS because I had things going on on my RL, then someone in my server that knew my real name, sent a ticket to R2 "PRETENDING TO BE ME" and R2 believed them and Gave my account away... When i tried to come back to CS, someone else was playing in my acc and all the good items like Orange Death Order, etc, was gone... Tried to ask R2 for my items back but they said they couldn't help me with that... Fair enough, At least I have the character back but now I dont trust using it anymore or spending Crystal on it because if R2 gave my acc away one time, what is stopping that from happening again?
    I recently decided to come back to CS and created another account, from zero, brand-new, havent told anyone my name, address, tel, email, etc... but then I released that the "hacker" had transfered MY GUILD LEVEL 10 to one of his alts and I want my guild back... I already sent ticket to R2 with photos of my transactions, payments, ID, proof that the guild belonged to my "hacked character" and I asked them to just pass the MASTER of the guild to my main character which still member of the guild but someone else is the "NEW MASTER"... If they wait too long, the hacker might delete my guild and R2 will say they can't give it back as always... So if any MOD or GM or ADMIN or DEVS see this, just check the ticket I will write down below... it should be a 2 minute job for you, all you have to do is pass the MASTER to my main character that I mentioned on the following ticket.

Original Ticket Number: Case #: 687863.

I will forward you ticket to the devs for you. Since it's the weekend it might take a few days for a response to the ticket so please be patient.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
      I will forward you ticket to the devs for you. Since it's the weekend it might take a few days for a response to the ticket so please be patient.
      Ok, thank you very much Minori...

Comment

Originally posted by xxdosxx View Post

Ok, thank you very much Minori...
        You're welcome. If you don't hear anything back within the next couple of days, please let me know and I'll forward it to the devs again.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

You're welcome. If you don't hear anything back within the next couple of days, please let me know and I'll forward it to the devs again.

Hi there Minori... I still havent heard yet from the devs... have you got any updates on my case?

Comment

Working...
          X