Tenets before and after rb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenets before and after rb

Hi folks, just wanted to ask, upon rb, do you lose ALL stats you get from tenets only to regain everything upon hitting level 50 again? Coz in my case, I only got back about 60k or so health despite me having level 3 ancient tenet which adds 80k plus health when you hover over description, not to mention upon hitting 50, I also get the level 1 zodiac buff which gives 10k hp. Overall, that would mean I only gained 50k hp instead of 80k. Is this normal case? I was kinda expecting to get even more than 80k actually since soul also factors on it. I wonder, any thoughts on this? Thanks

Now Im kinda worried, would the same thing happen on runes when I hit level 60? I have rune of support +2300 to all stats, would that mean I'd gain the actual +2300 back or something less than that when I hit 60?
    Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 12-17-2018, 02:08 AM.

Some systems when you rebirth you get to keep. Which systems I can't honestly tell you because there's a bunch and I don't keep track of them. Tenets do not build off soul with the exception of endurance, intellect, agility, and strength. Everything else doesn't build off soul it's giving you exactly what it says and this goes for the zodiac hp bonus as well. This isn't something I can personally test and see. My advice is level up to 49 and 99.9% open up your character panel and see if it adjusts when you hit level 50. Otherwise, my advice is to file a ticket with support for assistance.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
      Hi folks, just wanted to ask, upon rb, do you lose ALL stats you get from tenets only to regain everything upon hitting level 50 again? Coz in my case, I only got back about 60k or so health despite me having level 3 ancient tenet which adds 80k plus health when you hover over description, not to mention upon hitting 50, I also get the level 1 zodiac buff which gives 10k hp. Overall, that would mean I only gained 50k hp instead of 80k. Is this normal case? I was kinda expecting to get even more than 80k actually since soul also factors on it. I wonder, any thoughts on this? Thanks

Now Im kinda worried, would the same thing happen on runes when I hit level 60? I have rune of support +2300 to all stats, would that mean I'd gain the actual +2300 back or something less than that when I hit 60?
      iirc pretty sure tenets/runes is perm stat, when i seen people rb with max tenets they still have the tenets stat, should be more than easy to tell with the high number of attributes.

only attributes r affected by %'s in tenets, everything else is flat like earth-chan
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

tenet stats work even with rebirthing to level 1. and lemme say. its schwwweeeeeet . especially combined with fragarach frost and hp leech*once can use the weapon again.

I believe you would probably be restricted from using tenet upgrade feature further until hit the lv req again to unlock. been a while so im rusty lol
        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 01-03-2019, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the answers everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X