Loading Character list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Character list

Can some one tell whats going on? it always loading character list when i log-in in the game to play i already file a ticket regarding this problem but if anyone can tell me how to fix these i will apreciate it

What server are u on? thanks to the bunny race they added this week it brightened up all the servers except for 73+ cuz they removed it... wont do brightened about s1+
    Last edited by *Minori*; 05-08-2019, 05:04 PM. Reason: Replaced all naughty words with brightened

Comment

Originally posted by ziansy View Post
      Can some one tell whats going on? it always loading character list when i log-in in the game to play i already file a ticket regarding this problem but if anyone can tell me how to fix these i will apreciate it
      If you're having a problem with your connectivity I suggest clearing your browser cache and checking your internet connection. If you're apart of the East PvP and West PvE servers then you might have to wait until Monday for the problem to be fixed. Any other information regarding the mass issue is posted here
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

not all west pve servers are down but the west pvp ones are
        (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Working...
        X