Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Never received my crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never received my crystals

Bought 9.99$ worth of crystals . But i never received 'em . Need help . Point of interest event is almost gone . Here is the receipt for the crystals bought just now .
    Attached Files

Sent a ticket but i will get a reply after 3days ? How about the point of interest event ? Im gonna lose some items for my 2nd account . What a bummer .

Comment

i usually stay online for purchases.. and as they said if tickets gets no reply in 24hrs, message some mods for help. they usually manual my vip that way. but dont think points ever b given. works fine last night. i wanted to cash 50 but r2 keeps refusing the card so i had to make it the hard way ended up 35 (5 fr alts) cuz of it o_o.
      Last edited by onald; 07-24-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Order number: 20190724073210****
        July 24th, 201907:35 AM
        I cant even check the status of the tickets I sent . FFS .

Comment

Points of interest will be gone in 13-15hours from now . It will probably gonna take upto 3days till I get a response from r2games. Gonna waste some gpows for my new alt since r2 recently deleted my other alts -.-

Comment

Still need to wait for 72hrs ? Booooooooooooooo .

Nvm . Got 'em after more than 8hrs . lol
            Last edited by *Minori*; 07-24-2019, 10:17 PM. Reason: Use the edit function.

Comment

Working...
            X