Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I keep getting kicked from the server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep getting kicked from the server

Hello,Recently ive found out that i cannot stay on the server for more Ethan 1 minute since I keep getting kicked,even on my alt accounts I suddenly gets kicked for Authorization error and goes back to Lobby screen and when I click to enter game,it loads and says lost connection to server.I switched from chrome to R2 client still this problem persists

Have you tried any of the following?
    • Clearing your browser history, cache, and cookies?
    • Did you try another browser besides chrome and client?
    • Have you tried restarting your modem and/or computer?
    • Checked to make sure your drives are all up to date?
    • Have you checked the stability of your connection and speed?
    • Have you moved your router/modem recently?
    • Are there too many people connected to your internet that's draining it?
    • Have you spoken to other players and asked them if they're having the same issues?
    If none of these options help you I suggest filing a ticket with support and see if there's an underlying issue on your account that might be causing your connectivity issues.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

From what i could see i did clear browser history and cache I tried other browsers I tried resetting my internet,my drivers up to date might be a solution I'm working on it,my internet is super stable none else uses it Im getting no ping issues just getting randomly kicked out of the game for no reason on all 3 of my accounts as far i can see, and none others seems to have same problem as me

Comment

"Login Failed Authorization error"

Comment

I would suggest filing a ticket with support and have your account checked to see if there's an underlying issue there.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Hello im the same person Ambot02 and i think my account is being hacked ? the passwoords changed i did file a ticket but they responded with me saying clear cache and all please i reeally need someone to help me i cant login to my account anymore
            [Name] (S72)BlackWidow
            [Class]:Rouge (Pure Shadow)
            [Pet]: Emperor Demon (working on gen)
            [Level]:152 Eidoln (working on it)
            [Guild]:
            My Best Friend Is The One Who Brings Out The Best In Me

Comment

Originally posted by Smoker123 View Post
              Hello im the same person Ambot02 and i think my account is being hacked ? the passwoords changed i did file a ticket but they responded with me saying clear cache and all please i reeally need someone to help me i cant login to my account anymore
              You'll want to update your ticket explaining you're not able to log onto the account anymore. Please, private message me with your email address attached to your ticket, and I will give them a nudge. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X