Cannot login . Login failed : Authorization Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot login . Login failed : Authorization Error

It always says Login Failed : Authorization Error. Tried playing other games but i login perfectly fine. I tried to login different browser but it still wont, same with r2client.

What server are you experiencing issues connecting to?
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

ITS NOT SUGGESTION, ITSSSS COMPLAIN. Login issue still happening both R2 and browser result time out. ITS BEEN ALREADY 3 DAYS STREAK
      Attached Files

Comment

r2 MUSSSSTTT fix this login/connection issue first rather than another improvement. Coz its suck!....

*If you think my connection is the problem (not at all :P).... Checked it 20mbps upload/download and 20ms ping... Working good with other website

Comment

Yes, above me is right... Do you think we can enjoy with very very very poor connection? Already lag with fps and now with ping

Comment

Yes, same here. R2 so laggy at southern asia. Mostly disconnected and stucking

Comment

I know everyone so lazy to report this issue, coz they always getting same STUPID NOT NEEDED ANSWER, just like clear cache, reset router etc blablablabla...

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                What server are you experiencing issues connecting to?
                All my accounts are on S4. Just logged in to the game after 90mins of trying, asked the people around but they to have trouble logging into the game .

Comment

Are you all trying to log on via the R2Client?
                  To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post
                    Are you all trying to log on via the R2Client?
                    Tried using r2client - Chrome - Mozilla - Opera - Brave browser . Still cant login and says Authorization Error . Same with other players I talked too .

Comment

It is happening on all the pvp servers that i know of .

I was able to relog my main but it will not let me log an alt i keep getting the same error message
                      (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

I did try clearing cookies and cache and still didn't work . Still can't darn login .

Comment

Cookies and Cache cleared on my side. Even went as far as to reset pc, Router and modem 30 mins later of trying to get back online after a mass dc this is the ridiculous ping i deal with for 2-3 minutes before dcing again. I am also in Eastern US, playing on a West coast server. Normal ping for me is between 8-45ms ive had players complain before because ive hit 2ms in the middle of LG so i know its not a network issue.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by PsychNM; 06-03-2020, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by speedymage View Post

Tried using r2client - Chrome - Mozilla - Opera - Brave browser . Still cant login and says Authorization Error . Same with other players I talked too .
                            Thank you for confirming. I have notified the team.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                            X