Monster Handbook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Handbook

I need help from a Gm or Administrator regarding monster handbook. I am not getting the quest for it at lvl 60, and I almost lvl 64 now.

Did you try checking Ronna the Adventurer in SG?

Comment

Yes. This is why I am resorting to post on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by snowy602 View Post
        I need help from a Gm or Administrator regarding monster handbook. I am not getting the quest for it at lvl 60, and I almost lvl 64 now.
        In order to receive the first quest for Monster Handbook, you're required to unlock all of the green monsters. This requires 8 platinum or diamonds and 10 gold. Once you've obtained the required amount of gold you'll automatically receive the quest for Monster Handbook 1 located in your current quests. If you're having difficulty with other pages, please provide a screenshot. Thank you!

Here is a guide I created for Monster Handbook on CS2. It is still functional for both versions of the game. Please, note there are few differences such as level requirement and where you can obtain Monster Essence and Mark of Gods. https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...nster-handbook
        Last edited by *Minori*; 08-08-2020, 09:18 AM.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Comment

Can you remove the reply I made with the picture? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by snowy602 View Post
              Can you remove the reply I made with the picture? Thank you.
              The image has been removed.

I apologize the forums are having some issues.

Once you've obtained the required platinum or diamonds and still cannot obtain the quest please, let me know and I'll help to get it resolved for you. Thank you and happy gaming!
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
              X