Game Loading Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Loading Problem

is there a way to keep the cookies permanently? every time there is a maintenance, the cookies and whatever needed to load the game resets and i am always having a hard time loading the game. after character selection, it is stuck at 90%+ but less than 100%. well after a gazllion times trying, it becomes successful and game loading is ok. but that is after gazillion times trying and it is a pain in the ***, sometimes it takes me at least 5 hours, worst more than a day to try and load. what i want is at least it keeps the cookies so even if maintenance, i can reload the game immediately without any problem.

or, is there a fix with this kind of issue? loading stuck after character selection.

Can you be more specific on what you're using to log in with? Are you using the client or a browser? If you're using a browser, which are you using? Have you checked your connection to ensure it's stability?
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

both r2 client and browser. loading stops between 90% and 96%. after i select my character it loads good, when it goes 90% up, it gets stuck and slowly download rate until 0kbps. checking my internet, it is all good. only crystal saga. 20-40mbps should not be a problem, right?

Comment

Please, try a different browser. If this does not fix the issue, submit a ticket with the support system. The link is located in my signature. Thank you.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X