Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cant load

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ty for the response it has been over 5 hours now ..hope they get it fixed soon
    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

the game broke we can´t login i try client, chrome, new edge I clear cache already and did all things that can be done and know much about it so don´t had doubt THE GAME BROKE so im waiting and had hours already so i will back to study till they fix this today i hope i need do some event also i had xstal that i buy this week for use in consumer points so hope that they don´t disappear

Comment

i was hoping when i woke up i can log in now but was disappointed still cant log in it says Failed to Connect Server....

(S30)im2wek

Comment

still can't play

Comment

even when im trying to buy crystals it says create a character..???? what just happened? all characters are deleted? come on...do something this is taking so long..

Comment

i dont expect the server to be back up till after maint tomorrow morning if it gets done
              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

i dont expect the server to be back up till after maint tomorrow morning if it gets done
                (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

where did the toons go ? arent they supposed to show up when filing a ticket ?
                  Attached Files
                  (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Originally posted by Valthor View Post
                    where did the toons go ? arent they supposed to show up when filing a ticket ?
                    i had a weird feeling about this.......hope our toons was not been deleted...miss ladder iob void and all dungeons today........arggggggghhhh

Comment

any news on this?

Comment

nothing new about our problem and no one say nothing where the moderator to come and say what is happen in times like this we just stay withou news like always

Comment

The team is not in office yet. We have notified the daytime staff the servers are down. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                          Forum Rules are located here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

servers are up ... will we ever find out what the problem was ? 13 + hours down should be a good reason
                            (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Originally posted by Valthor View Post
                              servers are up ... will we ever find out what the problem was ? 13 + hours down should be a good reason
                              Thank you for confirming the servers are back up. I will try to confirm the reasoning on why they were down.
                              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                              Forum Rules are located here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X