R2 client 1.1.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok but i download it from that link and it work perfecly

ho but there another issu on the client my friend alt have 2 character on diferent server and there no option to switch server

anyway the suport just send me a reply saying that blocking alt was on purpose so *** this is abnout crystal saga cannot be play mono count you need at leas 1 alt or you will never progress pass a specific point (unleras you spend thousand of $ in the cash shop)

Comment

MemoryLane does using a program to isolate the client in order to open 4 of them go against any rules?

Comment

why i have to work as a modo whitout having the power of a modo,evrytime something broke in the game im force to find a way to help poeple whit the issu because i know they will quit otherwise and i dont want this game to die ,you know what will happen from the nice descision of r2 to block the alt usage poeple will leave and there no new comer the only new poeple we have come from merge whit new server and they dont stay much because they see all the big player and got discourage .............i dont want this game to disapear i love this game ..but what i can do ,im kind of limited in the help i can give them

ho great new issu if you install version 1,0,7 the thing try to auto update went you close you session and re-open event if you put the sething as notify me before updathing so ya how do i block that any sugestion poeple?
        Last edited by R2248437; 12-24-2020, 01:46 PM.

Comment

No, R2 did not block the usage of alts, the client is just bugged. R2 does not care about the usage of alts, and mitigates the impact through the game itself by having certain items be bound or otherwise not able to be traded.

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
          MemoryLane does using a program to isolate the client in order to open 4 of them go against any rules?
          No, it does not break any rules.

Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-24-2020, 01:47 PM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

PSA Karl <support@r2games.com.hk>

Jeu 2020-12-24 11:20

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching us. Due to the fact that our client can only hold and run one account at a time you cannot log-in dual accounts. Due to this we have made a report to our team in order to consider and make this happen soon. For now, please do be patient while we are working on it. If any things comes up it will be posted on our forums so that other players will be informed as well. Have a great day!

-The R2Games Team

ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2tUcnT:ref

tell me they didnt purposly block alt
            ,i reply to him asking why the function got desactivate since it was working in 1,0,7 he never reply back
            why you force the client on poeple before the end date if its not ready
            Last edited by R2248437; 12-24-2020, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I understand your frustrations. I wish I was able to provide information regarding the client and promises on how it'll be adjusted, but unfortunately, I cannot. Please, be patient in the meantime. I assure you Memory, Hachiro and I are fighting on your behalf to get the requested changes. Thank you and Happy Holidays!
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

The client is experiencing technical difficulties. You will still be able to log on to your alts, but they need time to correct the present issues. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you and Happy Holidays.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                  The client is experiencing technical difficulties. You will still be able to log on to your alts, but they need time to correct the present issues. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you and Happy Holidays.
                  like i said why they force us to use the client the death day of flash is 31 december we could have play for another week whitout the client leaving plenty of time for the dev to fix those issu and make the client ready at the due date

because of that rush descision now player quithing plenty of poeple today on my server said (censored word) r2 if i cant use my alt there no point to stay of this (censored word) game

minori you promise me month ago that "crystal saga wont die" that "we will be ready at the due date" was that a bunch of lie
                  Last edited by R2248437; 12-24-2020, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I understand your frustrations, but I can only provide you the information that was provided to me by the team. Thank you and Happy Holidays.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                      I understand your frustrations, but I can only provide you the information that was provided to me by the team. Thank you and Happy Holidays.
                      this is frustrathing yes and im out of juice to help me friends....

ho anyway thank minori for the way better compensation pack thoser af guc amut was really needed (didnt expect the dev to give another one went i complaint to you on that other topic but that one was great)

ho and happy yule to you too
                      Last edited by R2248437; 12-24-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2248437 View Post

this is frustrathing yes and im out of juice to help me friends....

ho anyway thank minori for the way better compensation pack thoser af guc amut was really needed (didnt expect the dev to give another one went i complaint to you on that other topic but that one was great)

ho and happy yule to you too
                        You are welcome. I am pleased to hear this additional compensation pack is better. Thank you and Happy Yule, R2248437.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Can only play one toon at a time.
                          This sucks.
                          How can we use alts, if we cant log them in?

Comment

yeah dont have either checked in setting mine never does that
                            (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

ok so i find the real reason why they lock alt on 1,1,0 they didnt fix the black screen issu went you dual account >.>not like i point that out last july

Comment

Originally posted by Soltari View Post
                                Can only play one toon at a time.
                                This sucks.
                                How can we use alts, if we cant log them in?
                                Hi, you can use client version 1.0.7 at this time to log on with your alt accounts. If you need this version please let me know and I will private message the link. The browser is enabled for usage at this time please click cancel when the popup comes up to proceed.
                                To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Working...
                                X