Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 client 1.1.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so this pop out on my pc went i open it thisd morning Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page

Since Adobe will no longer be supporting Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.

so they give us 12 more day ,so its was totally necesssary to rush the client on the player and block all acces via browser went the client is not ready

hachiro i post the link to download 1,0,7 in this topic on page 1 (its not the link that modo give individually but it work )
    Last edited by R2248437; 12-26-2020, 10:39 AM.

Comment

browser acces re-open

Please continue using a browser for now until the developers add a multi account login to the mini client. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

-The R2Games Team

Comment

My error message come out after installing and run it pop this out
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Elementests View Post
          My error message come out after installing and run it pop this out
          Please, try removing the download and trying again. If you are a mac user the client will not work.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X