npc issu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• npc issu

whit the new zone in heavently island i have a probleme the npc to go back to tree of life is too close to the portal to go to star path can you please move it a bit on the side evrytime i try to click on it i walk on the portal

i try to send a ticket to the suport about this but the suport systeme completly refuse to accept the number verification at the bottom ,i try to redo my ticket 5 time it simply dont work

i second this motion. its very irritating, the in game auto pathing always hits the portal ><

Comment

Please, provide video documentation and I will forward this request to the team. Thank you.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

this gardian npc send you back to tree of life the portal beside him is the portal to star path the new zone they just to close and went you quit star path and try to aproach the npc to go back to tree of life you walk on the portal all the time
        Last edited by R2248437; 02-10-2021, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X