Ticket that haven't replied yet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket that haven't replied yet

I have submitted a Ticket about July 8th 2021. Then support have replied to ask some verification. I also have replied the verification answer at July 10th 2021. Even ask again why no reply yet at July 13th 2021. After long time period no response, I have submitted new ticket again around August 2021 twice and also no response till today. How can I ask a support to reply my ticket?

Charname: (S6)Owl
    Server: [S6] Windshear Peaks

Originally posted by it View Post
    I have submitted a Ticket about July 8th 2021. Then support have replied to ask some verification. I also have replied the verification answer at July 10th 2021. Even ask again why no reply yet at July 13th 2021. After long time period no response, I have submitted new ticket again around August 2021 twice and also no response till today. How can I ask a support to reply my ticket?

Charname: (S6)Owl
    Server: [S6] Windshear Peaks
    Please, private message me the email attached to your ticket, a brief explanation in what the ticket is pertaining to, and I will be happy to push your ticket to the team for further assistance. Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I have replied via Private Message. But when I post it show an error. After I try post for second time It says if need 120 sec to post a private message. Please tell me if you have already received my Private Message.

Thank you.

Comment

I received and responded to your private message.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I have already responded your private message. Hope you can help me regarding My Ticket.

Thank you.

Comment

Thank you, I've forwarded your issue to the team.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Thank you very much for the help.

Comment

Thank you very much for the help.
                I have sent you an additional private message with an update regarding your ticket.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I have received your private message. And also I have just replied your private message. Thank you for your help and fast response regarding my Ticket.

Comment

I have received your private message. And also I have just replied your private message. Thank you for your help and fast response regarding my Ticket.
                    Unfortunately, I don't receive responses to messages unless a new message is created. You're welcome! Please, let me know if you need anything else. Happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Unfortunately, I don't receive responses to messages unless a new message is created. You're welcome! Please, let me know if you need anything else. Happy gaming.
                      I see. I have sent you a new Private Message. Please have a look. Thank you.

Comment

I see. I have sent you a new Private Message. Please have a look. Thank you.
                        I received your private message. It hasn't been attempted before, but the change was applied. If you're unable to access the account again, you'll need to create a new one to post on the forums.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I have just checked Forum email address. And it has already changed into my new email address. So I think all of my problem have been solved already. Thank you very much for helping, guiding, resolving my Ticket problem. And also I want to relay my gratitude to all R2games support staff that also helping the process.

Comment

I am happy we were able to resolve all of your issues! If you need any assistance in the future, please, be sure to let me know. Happy gaming!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                            X