This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Account

if i did not play and i did not open my account for 8 yrs does my account will be delete? i was able to log in my email bt i cant find my account

If you cannot find your character on your account it's likely that the character was removed from the database.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

If it was remove from ur data base no option to get back acciunt? Got same problem like this bt its still viewabke on the game

Comment

my account dont missing but my character got reset to a male lvl 1 ranger i contacted the suport but how long would it take them to reply idk (i i cant go to discord to ask ..that a pain)

Comment

Originally posted by R2248437 View Post
          my account dont missing but my character got reset to a male lvl 1 ranger i contacted the suport but how long would it take them to reply idk (i i cant go to discord to ask ..that a pain)
          When you submit your ticket it states it can take up to 72 hours for a response, but they usually respond within a few hours of receiving the ticket. You should have already received a response from the R2Team. Please, check the email you supplied when submitted your ticket.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

well they reply i got hack account got destroy and the hacker keep creathing new character whit my name to block me from gething my account back ,and iun the end of the day i dont feel like it matter anymore he want to be s36 accana good for him i play something else

Comment

Last edited by ranjithran619; 02-21-2022, 01:47 PM.
              ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
              SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

well they reply i got hack account got destroy and the hacker keep creathing new character whit my name to block me from gething my account back ,and iun the end of the day i dont feel like it matter anymore he want to be s36 accana good for him i play something else

Come beck soon accana we gyes miss you alrudy

Comment

i wont come back ,i found a new game and the comunauty is way less toxic ,its better that way >.>not like i still have anything to do it this game ,i was just playing like a automate for so many years ,its peaceful whitout having to deal whit the dailly drama

Comment

i wont come back ,i found a new game and the comunauty is way less toxic ,its better that way >.>not like i still have anything to do it this game ,i was just playing like a automate for so many years ,its peaceful whitout having to deal whit the dailly drama
                    I think Skumindog07 hacked your account. He's a pro scammer/hacker did you ever give your account info to him ?

Comment

never give my account to anyone in 10 years and genesis was braging too about how i cannot recuparate the character because another person make a character whit the name and that was r2 politic to not give the character back ,but the real issu there iis if i got hack whitout them actually be detect by any of my protection and whit me never give me id/pass to anyone it only proove how un-secure crystal saga is and that they can do it to anyone in the game ,i wont come back there no point for me to do so but think about it im r2 need to find a way to protect account more carefully because none of you account are safe

Comment

ho not like genesis is the same person that try to doxe me 4 time in the last 2 years gething many mute for it (event if he never got my actual adress correcly)

Comment

never give my account to anyone in 10 years and genesis was braging too about how i cannot recuparate the character because another person make a character whit the name and that was r2 politic to not give the character back ,but the real issu there iis if i got hack whitout them actually be detect by any of my protection and whit me never give me id/pass to anyone it only proove how un-secure crystal saga is and that they can do it to anyone in the game ,i wont come back there no point for me to do so but think about it im r2 need to find a way to protect account more carefully because none of you account are safe
                          Straight up lieing. I know you gave your toons login info to someone asking them to top up 20$.

Comment

Originally posted by vttbobontra View Post

Straight up lieing. I know you gave your toons login info to someone asking them to top up 20$.
                            I can confirm this.
                            Accana has tried to get multiple people to recharge for him.
                            But with his history of scamming people ingame luckily nobody ever fell for the trap.

Comment

Kanta is missing you already Accana. Come back now he is willing to help you start over. Just contact him in-game.

Comment

Working...
                              X