GOOD DAY ill ask about stats!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD DAY ill ask about stats!

can i reset my stats? because some one said that my knight stats is wrong. so i want to reset it is there away to reset it or an item?

Use attribute reset card. you can buy it from the in-game store or from other players in your server.

Comment

how about the skills?

Comment

Sands of Time, get one free at level 50 or buy it from another player.

Or cash it.
        Last edited by lopikol; 02-06-2013, 07:53 AM.
        "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."
        ~Bertrand Russell
        If you have any problems with the game (logging in, etc.) use the search function to find discussion on that topic in the forums. If that doesn't present an answer, file a ticket at .
        If you post a long wall-of-text-like rant with an annoying grammatical error repeated throughout it,
        Don't blame me for skimming it.

Comment

Use sands of time, you can get it at the guild benefits, dragon hunt, or you can buy it from players.

Comment

Terbie:

To reset your statistics, you require an Attribute Reset Card which can only be (a) purchased from the Crystal Shop for 650 Crystal under the 'Daily' tab or (b) purchased from another player. However, if you are new and your character still early on, I wouldn't waste the resources. When you hit L80 you will Rebirth as a Scion and get a second chance at your statistics.

As to your skills, you must use an item called "Sands of Time." The easiest way to obtain this item is through the Quest Line: a L50 Quest gives one for free. In addition, you can get Sands of Time randomly for Leveling Comb Packs. Another way is to purchase one with Guild Contribution Points. You could also buy the item from another player or the Crystal Shop, but I wouldn't recommend this, as Sands of Time are quite easy to get. I have 10 just sitting in my Vault, presently.

I hope this helps and good luck with your Knight.

Velner

Comment

Working...
            X