Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm help i got hacked t.t

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33783[/ATTACH]

gm please help me t.t i really enjoy the game but now i got hacked can all my items be back...?

shes's my fiend help her plis<<

Comment

do all you can do dont let her quit the game <<

Comment

And dont give people your information. Since there are no hacks (R2's words) and hearing daily people claiming to be 'hacked' when in truth all they did was give someone their information in order to get easy free stuff, items are highly unlikely to be restored.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Can i atleast have the insignia for count and the valentines ring i want it i just got the ring yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
            And dont give people your information. Since there are no hacks (R2's words) and hearing daily people claiming to be 'hacked' when in truth all they did was give someone their information in order to get easy free stuff, items are highly unlikely to be restored.
            There may be no hacks, but still it's possible to get hacked. And yes what people call hacking is known as scamming.. >_>
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

It is possible to get hacked... When R2 says that there are no working hacks for a game means that there is not a hack for you to cheat to get xtals or whatever. BUT if you accidently clicked on a bad link, or did something you should not have then you can get a keylogger put on your computer making it possible to get hacked. There are MANY ways for an ACCOUNT to get hacked, without hacking the game itself.
              Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
              Character: Jessie
              Class: Priest
              Level: 106+
              Plane Eidolon
              Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

file a ticket. the GMs can take a look at their game log.

Comment

It is impossible to get hacked if you are doing what your supposed to do. If your going to sites that "have cs hacks/free gold" or if your giving out your information to your friends or other players that s how you get hacked. Real true hackers wont be wasting there time hacking a persons lvl 50 character on CS when there is players who have spent 100,000$ they could hack.

Stop giving our your information or trying to find ways to cheat by going to unsafe sites that get your info by clicking on the link.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
                    It is impossible to get hacked if you are doing what your supposed to do... ...Real true hackers wont be wasting there time hacking a persons lvl 50 character on CS when there is players who have spent 100,000$ they could hack.

Stop giving our your information or trying to find ways to cheat by going to unsafe sites that get your info by clicking on the link.
                    Thank you for pointing that out. It's so obvious that the people who are claiming to be hacked are non-cashed characters with and all high cashed characters aren't being 'hacked', or any other player with a common sense.
                    Crystal Saga:
                    IGN: speeds
                    Server: Windshear Peaks
                    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                    IGN: Speeds16
                    Server: Temple of Ibalize
                    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

GM please Help i dont remember my Char lock

Comment

[IMG]TAMBOK[/IMG]
                        GM please help me to get my character lock

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
                          It is possible to get hacked... When R2 says that there are no working hacks for a game means that there is not a hack for you to cheat to get xtals or whatever. BUT if you accidently clicked on a bad link, or did something you should not have then you can get a keylogger put on your computer making it possible to get hacked. There are MANY ways for an ACCOUNT to get hacked, without hacking the game itself.
                          That is very true, every one has got to watch out for those links. It has happened to other MMROPGs.

Comment

Working...
                          X