Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what r the recomended servers for me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what r the recomended servers for me?

hello guys i am just wondring what servers would be good for me to play this game i am from israel so i want a server same as my timezone to do quests and things like that can someone help me out i am abit lost

anybody????????

Comment

There are only 2 timezones for R2games's crystal saga. US Western and Eastern time. There is no time zone for your region.

You'll either have to just deal with the time difference, or try another version of the game - like Saga of Hero (European version).
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

What time zone are you in, then I'll be able to help a lil more with your question. If your 12 hours ahead of East Coast USA I'd go with one of the new Eastern servers. If the time is closer to that of the West coast then choose one of them. One you get the hours of the events in the game to correspond to your timezone them it'll get easier to know when certain events happen.
        Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
        Level: 130
        Class: Rogue
        Plane: Eidolon
        Honor: Emperor
        Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
        Guild: Rebels
        Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Working...
        X