Didn't get my crystals or Bonus Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't get my crystals or Bonus Pack

Ive just Paid $5 USD to get 500 Crystals and the Bonus pack but havn't received anything yet if any admins could respond asap that would be awesome. My in name is HashTagZ thankyou

also one other question i topped up because i want to get the baby demon ive already spent 500 crystals on eggs. does the server reset or anything because i don't want to have wasted 500 crystals for nothing.

Comment

ive spent 10 to get 1000 crystals didnt get **** its pissing my off i cant even fill out a support ticket because because it would seem that some how you must select your server and player character to get it it did not know this at the time so a little help here plz

Comment

Originally posted by cruailsama View Post
        ive spent 10 to get 1000 crystals didnt get **** its pissing my off i cant even fill out a support ticket because because it would seem that some how you must select your server and player character to get it it did not know this at the time so a little help here plz
        So why don't you try again and this time select a server and player character?
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by Silences View Post
          also one other question i topped up because i want to get the baby demon ive already spent 500 crystals on eggs. does the server reset or anything because i don't want to have wasted 500 crystals for nothing.
          No the servers don't reset.

And you're best off filing a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com
          (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

your suggesting i spend more money when my last 10 dollars was wasted......

Comment

your suggesting i spend more money when my last 10 dollars was wasted......
              No, Squint is suggesting that you try to file a ticket again. You will need to send a ticket for assistance.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i cant fill out a ticket it says account does not exsist try iy your self

Thank you for choosing UltimatePay on R2Games!

We have communicated your payment to R2Games for the 9216129 account. Your payment should now be reflected on their site.

Information for your UltimatePay Payment to R2Games:

R2Games Transaction ID:

R2Games Account Name:

Description:

1000 Crystal ( Bonus Items)

Amount:

$9.99

UltimatePay Order Number:

013-7371-44006

UltimatePay Transaction ID:

{79131609-3567-4373-8a6c-a111b27bc17c**

Service:

R2Games by R2Games

Payment Method:

Credit Card

Thank you for your payment. For residents of the United States or the European Economic Area, PlaySpan is authorized to accept monies on behalf of R2Games as its limited agent. This means that your payment obligation to R2Games as merchant/publisher is satisfied by your payment to PlaySpan. Any disagreements by the merchant/publisher regarding that payment must be settled between the merchant/publisher and PlaySpan.

Questions? Log-in to UltimatePay or contact UltimatePay support at any time.

Thanks very much for using UltimatePay! We hope you are pleased with your experience with R2Games.

Best regards,
                Debbie
                UltimatePay Payment Services
                http://www.ultimatepay.com

Comment

i cant fill out a ticket it says account does not exsist try iy your self
                  It'd be easier for us to "try it ourselves" if you told us the server number. You did put in the server number in the ticket so the system knows where to look your account in?

Well I tried a few servers using your username and had no problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cruailsama.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	1664353
                  (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

alright ty it was my own ignorance that prevented my from filling out the ticket I apologize keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                    X