No announcement yet.

Why did r2 bound gmuts!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it really just adds to what we already get.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
      I agree, cashers will quit just as much as free players, since there will be no1 on server to play with since all the free players will go look for games that they can at least compete in.
      yeah ur right i agree

Comment

my friends quit because theyve had enough of this nonsense, they fear that the servers will die off and need merge after merge and there will be nobody to play with, the market will dry up and theyll al lbe sitting around wishingthey had things, and r2 things that putting them in that situation will make them buy their items! ha! maybe if gmuts were 10-20 cents each

Comment

R2 THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW,You made gmut prices jump to 25g each on my servers!!! MAKE THEM UNBOUND AGAIN,MOUNTS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE! We had enough of your greediness! We can't afford gmuts at all now,might aswell erase that 2 a day thing but give us back the unbound gmuts!! This is the one of the worst things youve done so far,and i already saw players quitting because of that!
          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
            R2 THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW,You made gmut prices jump to 25g each on my servers!!! MAKE THEM UNBOUND AGAIN,MOUNTS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE! We had enough of your greediness! We can't afford gmuts at all now,might aswell erase that 2 a day thing but give us back the unbound gmuts!! This is the one of the worst things youve done so far,and i already saw players quitting because of that!
            woah cloud they rlly made it to 25g?! im quitting this game. ill give you my gmuts when I have more. well, if I quit, id be happy lol if someone uses my free stuffs to get what they want over like 10 months of playing =]

edit: change ur sig ur now passed flairs lv not at lv 50x :3
            I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
            Class Shadow Rogue
            Level 55+
            Plane Mortal (obv.)
            Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Working...
            X