General Support for weapon seng!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Support for weapon seng!

Hi GM! I'm a player use weapon seng lv80. Game start product Weapon upgrade times 3 for Frag weapon with a PATK and MATK so high better weapon seng Lv80. Have you product weapon Seng lv120 make balance talent with weapon Frag?( and please no use language china in Weapon and stuff Seng lv120 if you product them).

Cant understand a single thing your trying to say, just a jumble of words.

Comment

Please don't comment here if you use weapon Frag with china language.
      i just need GM comment here!

Comment

I'm sorry, I'm with ragex on this one. Please use your native language and google translator (or just use your native language and I'll translate it) so your question or concern can be understood and addressed.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i think he meant to say he is still using slayer weapon and since theres a new release of frag weapon, will there be a new pvp weapon at 120 to be on par with the new frag.

Comment

Sorry. OK. Translate.google.com:
            "GM will produce arms Seng LV120 or not? (Please do not use the Chinese language on weapons and seng lv120 tools if you produce them)"

Comment

Proper translation: Will the GM's make a level 120 pvp set? And if you do make them, please make sure they are in english not chinese.
              The world is what you make of it

Comment

Working...
              X