Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

GM this guy is really agianst cs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM this guy is really agianst cs

Gm this guy named capped in S62 is really calling me all badwords for cashing see this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	1735060

there are more Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	1664939

Comment

srry abiut the small i cant make it bigger

Comment

Post the entire chatlog, so you can see that those things were said after you randomly attacked me in world chat after a completely reasonable discussion in whispers between us about our tank.

A nice conversation in whisper, then u flame me saying i said all this weird **** to you, then you get your friends to attack me in world, then you PM me again screaming and shouting about how "your pro because u cash and i dont and i made you angry" - I made you angry for no reason?? I spoke to you about why the tank died in our party, you probably flame me because u think its my fault he went to next level without me (the healer) but i have NO idea why u started attacking me in public and then PM's.

Dont act pro just because u pay money, its not how it works, and yes, i do believe others know your a bit of an idiot but put up with you because you cash and can help them do things, you screamed and shouted at me in world while i was asking what was wrong and everyone was flaming me, telling me to shut the **** up and whatnot when i was being nice and you were screaming abuse.

good day.

Comment

file a ticket please
          http://tickets.r2games.com/
          include screenshots and stuff in the ticket

this thread will be closed to avoid flaming. file tickets, please respect chats and forum, set each other to ignore

Comment

Working...
          X