• Show
Clear All

• Unfair and Unjust

Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:[S23] Angel Island
    Character Name:removed so not to give away my sensitive info

Date/Time of Problem: 03-14-2013 07:45 pm

Me
    i know this is a long shot. but heres what happen. while i was at work today i left my character afk, well my kids got a hold of it and messed around and ended up deleting me demon king. can you pretty please get it back for me. =( please..im begging you.

R2
    Hello
    Thank you for your recent inquiry. While we understand, it is a frustrating situation unfortunately, we are unable to compensate, exchange or correct an issue in which the player was at fault for. We truly understand that mistakes do occur and that is why we have several measures in place to safeguard against mistakes in selling or buying a wrong item; synthesizing or destroying the wrong equipment, etc. Please be more careful in the future to avoid such issues. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered in regards to your concern.

~ The R2Games Team

Me
    oh i see how it is. its my fault when im not even here to do it. you make events where you have to set your character afk and then expect us not to do it so this stuff doesnt happen? you return Vamps frag weapon when he accidently destroyed it. you replace jin's burning angel when SOMEONE else was on his account and deleted it. But i guess since i dont spend a lot of money to play your game i dont deserve it. way to be fair to players that pay your salary.

Me
    i understand now....after spending $3,680 on this game you refuse to give back my DK that my KIDS deleted. Btw theyre 3 and 5 years old. you want me to spend another what $400-$800 to get another DK. not gunna happen. you'll be luck if i ever cash again.

R2
    Hi
    Since we posted such announcement in the forum early before, after returned vamps frag weapon, a lot of people complain about this, they think it is his fault, we should not take charge of that, bcz that is not fair for other people, actually we help them out for the accident mistake, just do not want such mistake make them get into other trouble, they did not destory or sell them on purpose, we all know that it is really a mistake, but they complain it so much, ok so just now we have deleted the weapon we compensated to him, and we should do such thing as the rule we made before, we should treat every player same without discrimination, so really sorry for this, we may not compensate you for this.

R2
    From our heart, we would like to help you out, but what if other people complain about this, and you know that for Vamps's issue, a lot of players complain us on this, and get us into embarrassing situation, what should we do, we are confused about this, we are really sorry, if you haven other concerns, please let us know.

Me
    you wanna treat all the players the same yet you replace one players weapon when he didnt destroy it on purpose and refuse to replace my DK when my kids dont know any better? yea thats fair.

Me
    and seriously, why would I purposely delete my DK?

my last thread was deleted its obvious that R2 doesnt care to take care of this

Comment

its frustrating but u can always get it back, u just need to enjoy the game more. just like the insurance company refuse your claim after the accident (ur car stomped by Godzilla for example). it rarely happen tho.

and one more important thing : wrong forum mate
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I didnt spend $3600 to have my DK stomped out of existenance

Comment

and besides theyve given other players their stuff back when they "accidently" destroyed them.

Comment

I agree it is VERY clear that R2 pays favour to those who cash ingame. There have been MANY big player cash spenders who get the world handed to them on silver platter cause they spend money but those of us who work the honest way don't get a second thought. I myself disenchanted my slayers boots by accident and received the same system message as gargamell. U can't even send a personalized F you you have ot send a system generated one which in itself shows lack of sympathy and compassion. You guys are aware of this problem as you claim so why not change the system so that things like frags, slayers and morphable pets CANNOT be deleted. There is no reason a player would EVER want ot intentionally delete their demon king and **** happens. Kids are kids they are curious see daddy playing all the time and want to play too. It is not his fault if while at work his kids do something like that just trying to b like daddy. You guys gave vamps his frag bck you gave BIG cash spenders totally new characters you have given bck gear on numerous occasions why is this an acception to compasion. If you don't want the requests anymore then do something to FIX IT damn it we have been telling you guys FOREVER that things like this is avoidable if you make them NON deletable or make a special place that ONLY those items can b deleted so there is no ACCIDENTAL deletion. Just my thoughts on this VERY unfair situtaion and clear One up for the money spenders.

Comment

Vamp says hes never cashed so they didn't favor him for cashing and spending 3k is alot for a game btw and i think they should restore items and he didn't sell the item it was deleted by his 5 year old kids messing with his computer while he was at work hes got a whole different situation form accidently selling it himself

IGN: prNu
              BR: 4.4M+
              Class: 80 Corsair
              Server: 48

Comment

WoW has a rule that you can get your stuff restored 3 times per calendar year. in case of accidental deletion or getting hacked.
                Last edited by R2234001; 03-15-2013, 10:53 PM.

Comment

I think Vamp accidentally sold his frag and it was r2's fault since they didn't put the protection on it.

However, I do agree, they should make it easier to get super expensive items like high leveled pets and such to be either 1. impossible to delete, 2. returnable unless purposely deleted by the owner him/herself, or 3. do something like WoW where you can have certain items restored certain amount of times.

R2 wants to make money, yes? Well, your public image is also important. Otherwise you'll soon find yourself out of clients - and business.
                  Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
                  IGN: Silverblitz
                  Guild: Apocalypse
                  Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
                  Lv: 123 Eidolon
                  Honor: Emperor
                  Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Originally posted by R2234001 View Post
                    WoW has a rule that you can get your stuff restored 3 times per calendar year. in case of accidental deletion or getting hacked.
                    Be nice if could do this. but would make a lot of work for gm's to keep track of. or people trying to abuse it. or complaining about what someone got making it difficult to keep it going for other people.

could always make a poll suggestion thread. super tired atm, will prob post something more opinionated later.

Comment

No matter under what circumstance it may have been, your Demon King will not be restored. As it may be true that your children had deleted your pet and as you had stated, they had no idea what they were doing, you are still the one at fault. You took a risk and you suffered the consequences. As for Vamp's Frag weapon, using him as an example is officially void. After much complaining from various players, did he not have his weapon removed after having it restored?

Regardless of the situation, favoritism was not applied here. I love it when you people use other people as an example. Look at what happened, now.

R2234001, as it may be true that World of Warcraft provides you three chances, that is not the case here. Every company is different in various aspects and over here, we do not have that option and you shouldn't expect that option. As I understand you are providing an example and at the same time a suggestion, it won't happen. As for that previous thread, if I remember correctly, it had violated some sort of Forum Rules which resulted in the deletion of the thread. Throwing out assumptions as you have is sheer ignorance. I suggest you back down right now.

Silverblitzkrieg, public image is indeed a very important factor, one of the most important factors when it comes to a business. However, if you're attempting to provide R2 a bad image due to this thread after they used Vampy as an example and in result, lost his Frag weapon, then I do suggest you back down right there.

AmandaRose, he undertook a risk and suffered the consequences. It doesn't matter what the situation was. Let me provide an example for you, now. Let's say you are working under a major business and in your contract of working there, it states that you agree to never be late even once, however, vacation days are provided. One day, you wake up late and you have to take your children to school. You start work at 9 AM and you get to work at 9:30 AM. Are you going to expect to be able to retain your job or not? You won't retain that job for violating your contract and under that contract, your supervisor or boss has every right to fire you from that job under no consequence. Please, I do suggest you back down before you proceed any further.

Next?
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                        No matter under what circumstance it may have been, your Demon King will not be restored. As it may be true that your children had deleted your pet and as you had stated, they had no idea what they were doing, you are still the one at fault. You took a risk and you suffered the consequences. As for Vamp's Frag weapon, using him as an example is officially void. After much complaining from various players, did he not have his weapon removed after having it restored?

Regardless of the situation, favoritism was not applied here. I love it when you people use other people as an example. Look at what happened, now.

R2234001, as it may be true that World of Warcraft provides you three chances, that is not the case here. Every company is different in various aspects and over here, we do not have that option and you shouldn't expect that option. As I understand you are providing an example and at the same time a suggestion, it won't happen. As for that previous thread, if I remember correctly, it had violated some sort of Forum Rules which resulted in the deletion of the thread. Throwing out assumptions as you have is sheer ignorance. I suggest you back down right now.

Silverblitzkrieg, public image is indeed a very important factor, one of the most important factors when it comes to a business. However, if you're attempting to provide R2 a bad image due to this thread after they used Vampy as an example and in result, lost his Frag weapon, then I do suggest you back down right there.

AmandaRose, he undertook a risk and suffered the consequences. It doesn't matter what the situation was. Let me provide an example for you, now. Let's say you are working under a major business and in your contract of working there, it states that you agree to never be late even once, however, vacation days are provided. One day, you wake up late and you have to take your children to school. You start work at 9 AM and you get to work at 9:30 AM. Are you going to expect to be able to retain your job or not? You won't retain that job for violating your contract and under that contract, your supervisor or boss has every right to fire you from that job under no consequence. Please, I do suggest you back down before you proceed any further.

Next?
                        BrotherVT has good points here. If it was a item lost by no fault of player at all, a bug type thing. would probably be more possible. in situations like these its more like asking R2 a favor.
                        even if everyone got one returned item-was recently posted that R2 reached 10m user mark if i am correct. would be potential for 10 million tickets to be opened, then more tickets complaining about what happened or what was returned cause the other tickets. which would take gm's away from helping the people or fixing bugs etc.
                        if it was to continue an be possible, i post that video beacuse if i'm going to be helping -not gonna keep doing it for every little item when the person tends to do it often- i don't get paid for this or work for them by any means, 10 million users who get 4 +item requests ends up being 40 million + requests for me to go out of my way to help people fix continual mistakes they make. I do think SOME people should get things back. however that highly depends on the case, in instances where the computer wasn't secured- iffy on that, our comp security isn't in R2s hands here. i lock my comp all the time when babysitting. my niece and nephews like to watch me play &i let them sit with me and press a certain hotkey to attack. but otherwise i lock this thing down in many ways.
                        so would say, if the situation is right an R2 deems it ok- then someone should get a item back, however no continual items returned since that is a endless mountain of work with cases that can't be helped or only some. people need to learn the hard way sometimes to be careful. harsh fact but we've all run into it in life and games in various ways. failures can help one evolve though.

Comment

so in the way of not helping me(a customer) the gms would rather fix a bug. therefore changing my attitude about the game and possibly losing my patronage. makes perfect sense im sorry i ever doubt you guys -.-
                          Last edited by R2234001; 03-16-2013, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Allow me to remind you that I no longer assist R2 Games as their Forum Moderator, rather now, a very opinionated consumer. As I study Business Law, I do not undergo the unethical act of favoritism. I stated the facts and truth. It hurts, doesn't it? Under the eyes of R2, it would be disappointing to lose the patronage of a consumer such as yourself, however, you really shouldn't blame R2 for the mistakes you have committed. In a way, I can argue Unilateral Mistake, though, I won't go further into the details.

It's human nature to always blame the provider for whatever mistakes you may have done yourself, so I'll stop here.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i didnt blame them to begin with...i stated my kids deleted it when i was away. i blame them for being unfair by give others their stuff but not mine. when our situation are similar.

Comment

Working...
                              X