**** Luck, or **** Game?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
    I learned quite awhile back that it's either a Bill Gates or a No-Lifers who come out on top with this type of game. Just to much time to invest to be even remotely decent, but like everything in life that's worth getting..got to work hard out it. I really hope my Gorilla Titan doesn't take 9+ stars to Gryphon, I'm at 7 0% & the amount of money spent on it is insane.
    i'm on 4 stars to gryphon. spent 0 gold buying from market besides some small funds to use to gear up my alts etc-10-20g a alt for 26-28 gmuts is pretty good deal. just takes time even if do small stuff per day. remember to take nubs with you on ladder
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-24-2013, 05:57 PM.

Comment

i think u can get gt on your next try, just give it 1 more try lol. i got mine at 9 stars+ too.

Comment

just dont give up, honestly its been better nowadays, i played from the time there is no reward 42 gmuts in making bear and i did farm to buy every GMUTs i spent on making hellwing (because obviously GMUT xtal cost too high) , and i at the time i got hell wing ppl can redeem GMUT for bear, well everyone limit of patience is different, but i played because i had a lot of friends still play, if they leave i leave, maybe you should make friends first here then at lleast theres a distraction when collecting gmuts
        Server: Starglade
        Name: Lotussin
        Plain: Eidolon
        Lvl: 72 and more
        Guild: GM of DethKlok
        Class:Rogue
        Skill Tree: Shadow
        Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

lol did you not read? I farm, farm, farm, farm, farm. If that is lazy then wow you play more than i did, which was 24 hours straight, 4 hours of sleep, REPEAT.. LTR!!

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Gmuts you get for the battle bear aren't bound, thanks to community feedback about that update.
            lol alts alts alts.. why do you think i play for 24 hours and sleep for four and repeat?! TIRED OF MAKING FUCKEN ALTS FOR FAILS ok.. waste of time and effort....

Comment

Originally posted by Gumih0 View Post
              i think u can get gt on your next try, just give it 1 more try lol. i got mine at 9 stars+ too.
              thats what everybody said at 8*.. next time i tried, i got .25 star. then .25 star making it 8.34. to top it off after 8.34, i got to the end of the 8* bar, but that was it.

Originally posted by LooopyIsKewl View Post
              Usually when I get on cs, and i'm not that lazy I'll do all my dungeon runs, Revs, Blood Coliseum, literally all of them. Takes some time, but you can make a decent amount of profit from pet equips, etc. Does get a lil frustrating on how much time it takes though... hope you can get that gorilla though!
              lol did you not read? I farm, farm, farm, farm, farm. If that is lazy then wow you play more than i did, which was 24 hours straight, 4 hours of sleep, REPEAT.. LTR!!

Originally posted by mtdew1234 View Post
              i gave up but its fun 22g gmut then u gotta spend like 20p jsut for 1 try the 556p on 1 person ***? needs to get gmut and donate to almost eidolons
              It's 30g now on my server. At least that is the only price people will actually let them go for. People say, "that's over priced" .. oh really?? then why isnt anybody actually selling cheaper. it's aggravating as hell.

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
              i go for alts. while i do stuff with my main i have one running around getting prepped for gmut event for battle bear. can save a lot of gold for not too much extra effort. I have a feeling things in general will improve as well. Keep your chin up!
              Thats been my life for the past 2 months, man. I can't do it anymore. It's causing me health problems i should not ignore. Not only that, but problems with my family, and friends. I can't do it anymore. It's time for me to change for the better.

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
              Don't listen to the form moderator, they're just here to keep you playing. The game is designed to make you spend money, but if you also want something, you have to work hard for it. Yeah it sucks getting gmuts, but if you spend time leveling to 55, getting them is much easier. As of right now at level 55 I get 2x gmut from mut exchange and 1 from guild resource battleground. You can also get them from guessing game and from fate. But at least you get 3 for sure everyday.
              If you think that's bad, I didn't get my super angel until 22 stars. Plus, the gmuts you get for getting battle bear are now bound, so making alts to get the rewards is just a waste of time.
              ROFL. I will admit it, I didnt want to but I will. I have spent so MANY MANY MANY HOURS doing surveys for crystal, AS WELL AS SPENDING US DOLLARS. Sorry, but if i wanted to pay for a fail, i wouldn't do it on crystal saga. there is nothing they can say OR do that will change my mind at this point. I have played for a year, and spent money , and time that i shouldnt have on this game. I should have KEPT PLAYING WORLD OF WARCRAFT... Other than spending a little here and a little there, spending hours never ending doing surveys for crystal, making COUNTLESS alts like an addict, farming on my main for hours on end, selling the **** and FINALLY getting enough to buy as many as i need ... it's to the point where i seriously need to quit. i will get my daily bonus, i guess i will wait for more things to be added to the game. the mount fusion thing.. lol ! The gmut exchange is a joke unless you want to take longer than i will to get the damn gorilla. I collect the exchange on main. Then i exchange badges for gmut. THEN i get on 3 alts and exchange their badges as well, because it is easier for them to obtain golden badges because of their levels. so that is 5 a day.. thats it?! I am prepared for a fail but when you get to a certain point of REPEATED fails and alts and farming and ugh it's just not worth it. I got my SA @ 6* so i guess that's the only luck i will EVER have in game. the gmut for battle bear isnt bound anymore, thats why i am trying to tell all of you that it's not worth it to keep making alts for gmut because after making so many, collecting, and then FAIL upgrade, which sometimes DOES NOT GIVE YOU A LUCKY STAR... WORTHLESS, WASTE OF TIME! yes, THANK YOU FOR AGREEING!! ♥♥♥

Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
              I learned quite awhile back that it's either a Bill Gates or a No-Lifers who come out on top with this type of game. Just to much time to invest to be even remotely decent, but like everything in life that's worth getting..got to work hard out it. I really hope my Gorilla Titan doesn't take 9+ stars to Gryphon, I'm at 7 0% & the amount of money spent on it is insane.
              Well i work at home, i get faxes to code and then i send them back out. so really, it hasnt interferred with my real life. Which i did have until i started ignoring family and friends to make ALTS! because that's just the beez *** kneez right?! psh and plus farming on main...... ugh GL though man!

Originally posted by JadedOblivion View Post
              just dont give up, honestly its been better nowadays, i played from the time there is no reward 42 gmuts in making bear and i did farm to buy every GMUTs i spent on making hellwing (because obviously GMUT xtal cost too high) , and i at the time i got hell wing ppl can redeem GMUT for bear, well everyone limit of patience is different, but i played because i had a lot of friends still play, if they leave i leave, maybe you should make friends first here then at lleast theres a distraction when collecting gmuts
              That's awesome, dude. BUt you must realize that with the changes, the rate of upgrade for others may be less. If you were a pioneer, thats kick *** but you probably had a better chance because not a lot of others had it yet?

Originally posted by SEPPO86 View Post
              the games designed to make u cash and get mad and cash more did u think getting that was easy? just wait untill u use ewings and need 12 stars + for a upgrade and 500 ewings >.<
              yes i know. I DID have 103 EW saved up.. but .... I SOLD THEM OR TRADED THEM FOR GMUT. Life is so grand, Don't ya think? lol
              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-26-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Well, I don't make alts to collect stuff. I've seen people upgrade from Bear to Gryphon on their 1st-2nd try while I've failed to upgrade my Bear 5 times and I'm only at 1/2 a star. Does it bother me? No it doesn't. Do I care? No I don't. Blame the RNG (Random Number Generator). Plus, if you think that's bad, wait until you start upgrading your wings. I'm at the point where I need 10 HW just for 1 try, and I have to use about 50-80 just for 1 upgrade (if I am lucky) and I know it's only going to get worse.
                You also have to remember that online games are designed to make you spend money if you want something right away, otherwise it's going to take time. Lots of time. But time and effort do pay off.

There are plenty of ways to make gold it's ridiculous. Chamber of Fate, if you're lucky, you can make up to 2p, if you use alts, you can make a lot more.

But as I've said, If you want something, you have to earn it and work hard for it. The better the item you want is, the harder it is going to be to get it. It shouldn't be handed to you on a silver platter.

Also, If you spend 48 hours straight then sleep for only 4 hours so you can play for another 48, no offense but that is pretty sad. That's 4 days of wasted time which you could have done something productive with your life that you will never get back. You should go outside, get some fresh air, make some friends, get a girlfriend/boyfriend, go to the movies, take a walk on the beach, read a book, pick up a hobby, get a job and/or go to school. You should realize that this is just a game and it holds no worth in the real world.

Just a suggestion.
                Last edited by vastilos; 03-25-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                  Well, I don't make alts to collect stuff. I've seen people upgrade from Bear to Gryphon on their 1st-2nd try while I've failed to upgrade my Bear 5 times and I'm only at 1/2 a star. Does it bother me? No it doesn't. Do I care? No I don't. Blame the RNG (Random Number Generator). Plus, if you think that's bad, wait until you start upgrading your wings. I'm at the point where I need 10 HW just for 1 try, and I have to use about 50-80 just for 1 upgrade (if I am lucky) and I know it's only going to get worse.
                  You also have to remember that online games are designed to make you spend money if you want something right away, otherwise it's going to take time. Lots of time. But time and effort do pay off.

There are plenty of ways to make gold it's ridiculous. Chamber of Fate, if you're lucky, you can make up to 2p, if you use alts, you can make a lot more.

But as I've said, If you want something, you have to earn it and work hard for it. The better the item you want is, the harder it is going to be to get it. It shouldn't be handed to you on a silver platter.

Also, If you spend 48 hours straight then sleep for only 4 hours so you can play for another 48, no offense but that is pretty sad. That's 4 days of wasted time which you could have done something productive with your life that you will never get back. You should go outside, get some fresh air, make some friends, get a girlfriend/boyfriend, go to the movies, take a walk on the beach, read a book, pick up a hobby, get a job and/or go to school. You should realize that this is just a game and it holds no worth in the real world.

Just a suggestion.
                  rofl! um well i was making almost 5d a day, from farming. right now i need etheral wings to upgrade.. i did have 100 saved up but i sold them to get gmuts, or i traded them for gmut. HW really arent that bad. I would wait if you are not already to be scion it's easier to farm. I did work hard for it, sacrificing sleep in real life means a lot to me, idk bout anybody else but that's pretty serious. And the whole pathetic waste of time thing, yes i know that is what i was saying to begin with.. as for friends, i blew them off to play this game.... if you didnt read a post before i had already spoken about that. I go outside everyday to take a walk, even when i was playing like a maniac. I am one of those girls that get with a guy that is good in the beginning but end up being either a drug addict, a bum, or just in all a pathetic piece of dirt. I like to read.. CS WAS my hobby , i DO have a job, again i have already spoken about that.. i work at home , medical coding, i get a fax i code it and send it back out to wherever it needs to go. I know it's a game. But for those of us who keep getting mislead by people we love, a game is the perfect way to cope. It's better than suicide, right?
                  Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-26-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Scrappy View Post
                    rofl! um well i was making almost 5d a day, from farming. right now i need etheral wings to upgrade.. i did have 100 saved up but i sold them to get gmuts, or i traded them for gmut. HW really arent that bad. I would wait if you are not already to be scion it's easier to farm. I did work hard for it, sacrificing sleep in real life means a lot to me, idk bout anybody else but that's pretty serious. And the whole pathetic waste of time thing, yes i know that is what i was saying to begin with.. as for friends, i blew them off to play this game.... if you didnt read a post before i had already spoken about that. I go outside everyday to take a walk, even when i was playing like a maniac. I am one of those girls that get with a guy that is good in the beginning but end up being either a drug addict, a bum, or just in all a pathetic piece of dirt. I like to read.. CS WAS my hobby , i DO have a job, again i have already spoken about that.. i work at home , medical coding, i get a fax i code it and send it back out to wherever it needs to go. I know it's a game. But for those of us who keep getting mislead by people we love, a game is the perfect way to cope. It's better than suicide, right?

always good to take breaks and monitor how much time spend here, never good to continually over exert yourself an ruin the fun of the game. game isn't fully out yet as well. so there will always be more interesting stuff along the way.
                    have you seen the Ancient fruit tree in chinese version? bunch of things we don't have yet that will make everything so much simpler in time once R2 releases the stuff for us.

Comment

yea i know i over did myself, i thought if i did the mount and got it out of the way that's one less thing but then i became obsessed. anyway, the ancient fruit tree sounds awesome. Why do they not release things for us like that yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Scrappy View Post
                        yea i know i over did myself, i thought if i did the mount and got it out of the way that's one less thing but then i became obsessed. anyway, the ancient fruit tree sounds awesome. Why do they not release things for us like that yet?
                        looks semi new to that one as well. o.o bunch of stuff we still dont have XD, dunno- but if ppl bug them about it might get a answer.
                        i mainly go for things that don't have chance though in game...currently hate fragarach because i usually avoid enchanting, an dragon crystal drop rate sucks+price in server is 40-50g+ each. didn't upgrade my wings really until i was 80 mortal then scion because didn't like chance stuff(lucky stars, upgrade %ratio , etc), some classes have it rough farming at low-mid levels. least until can control more of the odds with different factors, tend to like aiming for things that are for sure use X-X# get Y-Y#, or some form of that. soul is nice for that but even that gets spendy

Comment

yea one thing bad about this game is gmuts. its simply too hard and expensive to get them for such little stat boost. not worth it. same with DC

Comment

Working...
                          X