Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accidental Firelord misclick deletion and no compensation from r2.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously? Why should they have to compensate you for a mistake that YOU made? It wasn't their fault, nor was it a game bug. YOU clicked the delete button. Get over it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Touche View Post
      Seriously? Why should they have to compensate you for a mistake that YOU made? It wasn't their fault, nor was it a game bug. YOU clicked the delete button. Get over it and move on.
      It was bought with my money that they have so i should be compensated for THEIR DEFECT do you not read? their pop up and button clicking system is ridiculous and why is the delete button so damn close to summon because they want to make sure people click it so they can say exactly that to people oh its ur own damn fault not ours blah blah i pointed out a defect as it says to in their TOS but did i get any closer to my case no they cannot even answer me correctly and yet say the same thing over and over again it could be better prevented for other people and me, you would be doing the same damn thing if it was ur pet so shut up and gtfo
      IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
      Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
      Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
      Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
      Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
      Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
      Guild: FTW

Comment

im sorry to hear you lost your FL. my kids deleted my DK and all i got the first 2 days was "we're sorry for the inconvience, but we cannot return your pet." and then when someones weapon was returned again i sent another ticket and all i got was "we sent this to the apropriate department to be dealt with accordingly." havent heard **** from them since. yay for R2 -.-

Comment

Don't let this be swept under the mat and r2 do nothing about it for non paying and paying customers, you know it could have easily happened to anybody because of their lack of security measures.. you dont build something up for ages then a honest human mistake happens and you get told no way not our problem where is the support in that. They have been too dishonest for way too long and loads of you know it if this has happened to you i would like to know because they may eventually do something to help prevent this and or compensate people for it.

After all r2 you are a company, you should atleast come to some agreement with your customers and or community.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-30-2013, 01:59 AM.

Comment

I accadently wasted like 700 xtals cuz of the buy it automaticly button above the forge button. Got me 20 HWs. For that price I could buy 7 Soul Print, Sell them for 4.2P and easily get 7 HW Stks from it. Thats 1750 HWs. =,=
            • Server: Emerald Ridge
            • Character: Dylan
            • Class: Elementalist
            • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
            • Guild: Reborn

Comment

spartan kick all the 10million players

True. dat

Comment

Originally posted by pig123456789 View Post
                True. dat
                >:O if u got nothing to say on this thread or about this matter do not post...

Comment

Originally posted by TrixyFairy View Post
                  >:O if u got nothing to say on this thread or about this matter do not post...
                  I was replying to Rnuxz1 .

Comment

Listen if they said no, all this talk wont change anything, if u are a casher, just get another one, and dont make urself so sad , its a game after all

Comment

Originally posted by Thedodge View Post
                      Listen if they said no, all this talk wont change anything, if u are a casher, just get another one, and dont make urself so sad , its a game after all
                      I may be a casher but that still does not change the fact that they had a defect/flaw with a simple pop up button how does that even give safeguard to players who play, how hard could it be for them to do a simple thing for loads of people in the cs community after all they are a company and majority of ppl keep them in money on these games and they couldn't even come to an agreement but yet they dont wish to take any blame for it, they just pass the blame to the player and say up yours deal with it not our problem u clicked a stupid poxy pop up that could and can easily be misclicked haha... they have my money and now i have no item that is thieving it was an honest mistake which many would make and you would be doing the same thing like i told someone earlier if it was your pet. and the fact that they are accusing me for being offensive for accusing them when i was merely stating the facts and how people feel about this...they broke their own rules by giving people their items and yet say no to other people, i think that is wrong it should never be one rule for one and one rule for another.

Comment

I wish to know why a guy on same server got his frag back after he clicked to sell to vendor????

Comment

and oh btw .. I had a friend back on a new server she was top on ranks but she got in a fight with her BF .. her BF deleted his toon with FireLord .. a few days later
                          his character was there with the same level same honor and with the Firelord .. yah sucks .. special treatment ..

Comment

Will post on my main acc.

Comment

r2 are telling me that they are not going to deal with this regarding me & that they have dealt with alot of players like me threatening them with quitting if they do not get compensated for it and that they do not give players special treatment paying player or not..i said to them on this thread that alot of players have told me that you have and that i get accused of accusing when i was stating facts, when they broke their own rule. I would like a better customer service team one that can handle my case properly and not just be pushed to the side and i get all the blame for what they could have better prevented for alot of players paying or not.

This is just one way you get players to put money into your pockets and it's not right there is no customer service help and all the players get the blame, not you and you cannot even meet players half way on any of this and or other stuff regarding your defects and flaws which could have better security measures than this to give players that safeguard they are needing and looking for.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-30-2013, 01:59 AM.

Comment

And does it not state in your TOS to point out any defects? Which i did and you are in denial about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X