Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

PLEASE READ THIS (need anwers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE READ THIS (need anwers)

im enchanting my weapon (superior)FRAGARACH DAGGER II +4 i used dc to plus ,and i enchant successfully, i do it 2x but why?still +4

need answer.......thnks

(s57)hyoyeon
    lvl-68
    class:rogue
    plane: mortal

The second attempt probably failed

Comment

Whit DC u dont have 100% chance To sucess

Comment

dont u ******* read , he said it succeeded

Comment

i succed 2x but still +4 nothings change

Comment

You can open a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com and ask them to look into it. In your ticket, include the time and date you did the enchant so they know where to look in your logs.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i tried agen to plus my Frag superior dagger II+4 stil nothing happen Click image for larger version

Name:	5.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	1666627Click image for larger version

Name:	still +4.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	774.3 KB
ID:	1666628 i enchant successfully but still +4

Comment

i need reply please

Comment

ur first enchantment failed according to the SS. So it went to +3 ....then ur second enchantment which was successful took it to +4 again.
                  (S57)Windscar

Comment

look at my first image before i enchant it its plus 4 already right
                    den i enchnted it agen it was succesfully enchant but why stil +4

Comment

Yes i understand ur original weapon was at +4 enchantment. But the first enchantment failed, ur +4 weapon became +3. See the first system message. Then ur second attempt with was successful thus the +3 weapon went back to +4.

1st try with 4 DC = +4 to +3 cause of failed enchantment
                      2nd try with 4 DC = +3 to +4 cause of successful enchantment so ur final weapon enchantment is +4 although u started with +4. Its not that uncommon to fail with DCs happens to me all the time
                      (S57)Windscar

Comment

Originally posted by kimboot View Post
                        look at my first image before i enchant it its plus 4 already right
                        den i enchnted it agen it was succesfully enchant but why stil +4
                        Originally posted by Eryxn View Post
                        ur first enchantment failed according to the SS. So it went to +3 ....then ur second enchantment which was successful took it to +4 again.
                        That's why.
                        you didn't succeed twice, you failed once then succeeded once. Upon failing you loose an enchantmentlevel. So, you had +4, it failed, went back to +3, enchanted again, succes, back to +4
                        Crystal Saga:
                        IGN: speeds
                        Server: Windshear Peaks
                        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                        IGN: Speeds16
                        Server: Temple of Ibalize
                        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

yeah, you failed your first enchant which put it down to +3, then you succeeded on your second enchant which put it back to +4.

So:

- You started at +4
                          - You failed 1st enchant, so it went from +4 to +3
                          - You succeeded 2nd enchant, so it went from +3 to +4.

And that is how you enchanted it twice and it still being at +4.

Comment

Working...
                          X