Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you will give compensation including spirit of ancients.... cus by schedule... my farm should be farmed 50 minutes ago, but i tried over an hour now still can get in...

There are few people who had logged in two hours or before and they had luxury to farm neighboor's plants

Comment

cant login please fix it as soon as possible thanks :

Comment

That moment when you realise you knew you should have logged your alts in for the daily log in bonus when you got up
        Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
        Character: Toyoshiro
        Wife: Razaphale
        Guild: Euphoria GM
        Class: Knight
        Plain: Edilon

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDora View Post
          I hope you will give compensation including spirit of ancients.... cus by schedule... my farm should be farmed 50 minutes ago, but i tried over an hour now still can get in...

There are few people who had logged in two hours or before and they had luxury to farm neighboor's plants

If someone wants to make a nice and neat thread about what's being lost during this downtime, please feel free to do so. We do pass those along as suggestions in times like this.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

my friend can get in cus she logged in before WB event....

so to make thing equal for the rest of us who cant log in and suffer a huge loss of ancients...

could u deduct the ancients they got during this "cant log-in" for those who can log in and can steal with luxury?
            or just reset the steal log so that when all of us who cant log in finally able to enter the server still get the maximum amount of harvest...

I mean heck i don't mind losing ancients if they are quicker than me in farming my plants lol...

Comment

SuperDora, that would be a suggestion for the Wartune section of the forums. Anything game specific, and you'll need to go to the proper section for it.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Look guys, I know it's frustrating. We are all missing out on something, myself included. It's an issue at the host, so it's not like people in the R2 office can walk over and flip a switch. They have to wait for the techs to fix the issue. Depending on exactly what the issue is, it might be soon or it might be a while.

Now would be a really good time to go to your respective forums and come up with some spectacular ideas for the games, event ideas, maybe a costume design, fan art, a guide, whatever. Maybe go flesh out a bug report that contains almost no tangible information. Share some youtube links and discuss them in the off topic section.

When I know something, you'll all know something.

Players make game suggestions, R2 ignores them. Oh where's the fun in that?
                Server : S63
                Class : ?
                Name : ?
                Level : ?

All you need to know is I will be playing there!

Comment

If someone wants to make a nice and neat thread about what's being lost during this downtime, please feel free to do so. We do pass those along as suggestions in times like this.
                  Well with this length of downtime, ur lookin at a big compensation pack.... dragon crystal, soul root crystal, soul shards and a bit of gold...thats what most r missing. oh and the torch event, so a lil exp to boot .

Comment

Originally posted by DruggedChicken View Post
                    Players make game suggestions, R2 ignores them. Oh where's the fun in that?

i know exactly how you feel.
                    suggestions? yeah, right. bugs/glitch? what for if weekly events is worst than the bug that you might encounter.
                    PS: try at least to check Suggestion Forums, there are TONS of it.
                    Last edited by anneanneanne; 04-12-2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anneanneanne View Post
                      i know exactly how you feel.
                      suggestions? yeah, right. bugs/glitch? what for if weekly events is worst than the bug that you might encounter.
                      PS: try at least to check Suggestion Forums, there are TONS of it.
                      Yep been sugesting a mailing system for about a year now lol
                      Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
                      Character: Toyoshiro
                      Wife: Razaphale
                      Guild: Euphoria GM
                      Class: Knight
                      Plain: Edilon

Comment

s61 is not fully functioning yet either, very very very slow load

Comment

You know Memory, we'd suggest things politely if r2 could still be bothered. There haven't been bug fixes in weeks, what's the point in still reporting them? And events are recycled anyway. Even the forums don't get GM replies anymore like they used to. It seems pretty obvious the staff has moved on to the new games that still need to be monetized.
                          IGN: Sigrun
                          Server: Windshear Peaks
                          [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                          [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                          Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                          Sigrun
                          Mage lvl 38

Comment

Mailing system isn't something that can be coded in for CS. Not every suggestion is feasible, but a lot of really good suggestions don't get the support they need to push the devs into doing them. A lot of the more difficult suggestions (ie, will take months to code) need a really large following. Keep in mind- there are some great things that just cannot be done, no matter how many people want them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sigrun View Post
                              You know Memory, we'd suggest things politely if r2 could still be bothered. There haven't been bug fixes in weeks, what's the point in still reporting them? And events are recycled anyway. Even the forums don't get GM replies anymore like they used to. It seems pretty obvious the staff has moved on to the new games that still need to be monetized.
                              You're not the only one who has noticed, but people are faster to post flame threads about such things than to be constructive and support the threads that already exist. Voices are heard, but sometimes a larger volume is needed.

Comment

Mailing system isn't something that can be coded in for CS. Not every suggestion is feasible, but a lot of really good suggestions don't get the support they need to push the devs into doing them. A lot of the more difficult suggestions (ie, will take months to code) need a really large following. Keep in mind- there are some great things that just cannot be done, no matter how many people want them.

You said it yourself MemoryLane, "a lot of really good suggestion don't get the support they need". so what's the point suggesting more if "that a lot" can't be implemented? Not all players are going to forums just to support those. Just saying.
                                are you talking about "all players" with the larger volume you saying? -sarcasm-
                                Cheers!
                                Last edited by anneanneanne; 04-12-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X