Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk------------ bcos of this sheeettt cant log in thing----- *** i miss the guild battle plus wasted so much time--- and WE LOSE------------ ***------------

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Mailing system isn't something that can be coded in for CS. Not every suggestion is feasible, but a lot of really good suggestions don't get the support they need to push the devs into doing them. A lot of the more difficult suggestions (ie, will take months to code) need a really large following. Keep in mind- there are some great things that just cannot be done, no matter how many people want them.
      In that case my suggestion would be to have a thread that the GM`s could possibly update from time to time on the suggestions we make that cant be done. This way it will make it easier for ppl to get behind ideas that arent on the list and push to have it introduced into the game. Thanks for letting me know though as i wasnt aware that was something they couldnt code.

Also do you happen to know why they stopped with the pic of the week event? They said it was a new permi event and it didnt last very long which was a shame because ppl still post in it
      Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
      Character: Toyoshiro
      Wife: Razaphale
      Guild: Euphoria GM
      Class: Knight
      Plain: Edilon

Comment

Not every suggestion is feasible, but a lot of really good suggestions don't get the support they need to push the devs into doing them.
        Will money push the devs into doing it? I heard a player said that R2 aren't fixing the game bugs anymore cause they want to drive the players to play their new game. I can now totally agree with that guy.
        Server : S63
        Class : ?
        Name : ?
        Level : ?

All you need to know is I will be playing there!

Comment

PCK YUUUU MEMORY LANE----- u dont know how much time we wasted here==== and its not a good thing to let gamers wait for such a long time----- we hav missed so much--- and everything counts ---- the plants the battle the arena ---

Comment

everything count damit===

Comment

Originally posted by ktsamson View Post
              everything count damit===
              chill dude its a game and it isnt MemoryLanes Fault either

Comment

im chill--- its not everyday we cn play--- some hav works--- n things to do---- but no info or anything from them is BULLSHEEETTTTT---- wer jst a ****** DOG here not knowing wat to do-----

Comment

You're not the only one who has noticed, but people are faster to post flame threads about such things than to be constructive and support the threads that already exist. Voices are heard, but sometimes a larger volume is needed.
                  when i first started, i sent notice of additions to game. such as server clock and in game reporting system... both was answered. maybe a simple coding that already exist i dont know, but it was done. putting heat on r2 i dont think will help any situation. respect their decisions and give possitive feed back. hell... u might have a chance of them listening.

Comment

ktsamson..you really should learn some manners please, MemoryLane is here to help answer our questions and give advice if we ask. What has happened tonite is not the fault of MemoryLane, but it is of r2. The techs are working on the problem, do not blame nor curse at MemoryLane for those problems.
                    I too am upset and have been waiting a long time, but I know where the problem lies with. The servers will be fixed when they get fixed, yes we lose out on a lot tonite and it's not just YOU that has lost. Respect will get you a lot farther in life than acting the way you are now.

Comment

Lost insigna + honor... i spend money to get what?

Comment

Sry i edited my post since it was a wrong post in a wrong game !!!!! i removed all
                        Last edited by EVLAMPIA; 04-12-2013, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ktsamson View Post
                          im chill--- its not everyday we cn play--- some hav works--- n things to do---- but no info or anything from them is BULLSHEEETTTTT---- wer jst a ****** DOG here not knowing wat to do-----
                          Just so you know your posting in the crystal saga section lol

Comment

I have a question I just tried soloing cl and on lvl 10 I had everything killed, but it said I still had monsters to kill and it would not let me go on. I tried every option even leaving thru the teleporter guy and all options say the same thing only way I could leave was to leave party. will we get compensated for ppl who miss or have their cl mess up because of the problems with logging in? I have tried to send a ticket with a screen shot I took but it wont even let me do that. it makes me sad when I can solo to 50 and it glitches on lvl 10.

In Game Name: PriestKayla
                            Server: (S4) The Wilterlands
                            Class: Priest
                            Level: 173
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Guild: S3 Legends

Comment

tsk tsk tsk oh well lol
                              Each Finish Line Is The Start Of A New Race

In Game Name: omgtou
                              Server: (S61) Empyrean Acropolis
                              Class: Mage
                              Level: ** growing to fast
                              Plane: EDO
                              Guild: HopeNFaith(leader)

Comment

Missed Events missed play time .. Now I won't even have time to do all my dungeons today. No DC, no PCs not MEC .. NO HW to trade ..

I'm a college student and a single Mom, I only play when it does not interfere with my class or family obligations . That means usually when class is in session I get a grand total of 1-2 hours of play time .. the rest I'm eithe AFK or not logged in.
                                Totally blows that these disconnect issues started just as I was headed to Cambers of Fate and even though I can at least Log in now, I can't get into the game on my main, and even if I could I'm out of time.

Thanks for the thread that at least let us know that you're aware of the problem and have someone working on it.
                                (I am not going to insert witty sarcatic coment but I am thinking it .. just so you know)
                                Last edited by R21336946; 04-12-2013, 10:59 PM.
                                Server: Bearpaw Vally
                                Name: (S26)Bewberella

Comment

Working...
                                X