Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

any" UPDATE" about the game problem ?:mad:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any" UPDATE" about the game problem ?:mad:

give us updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh well r2 im looking for a different game to play peace out (s8)ghostrider bye peeps

Comment

how long is it gonna be like this?? can you r2 people give us update pls.....

Comment

The only update is that this is still in effect: http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=2
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

why are people so emo. Its machines, things happen. Go live a little in the meantime geez. And btw its legit to ask for an update cause its truely annoying to not know the status of things, but its seriously not a reason to quit a game =P
          Nellah - lvl 11x Eidolon - Ranger ( Nature, mostly )
          Server : Starglade(S10)
          ~Art - you can express emotions through words and gestures , but I'd rather draw you a picture ~

Comment

(s62) is still up go play on that server till its sorted

Comment

update.. update.. lol set a bomb n we get it done..
              Its boring cuz i have free time i can spend here.. whats going on? Oh nothing just server / connection dead.. jeez

Comment

Originally posted by Nellah View Post
                why are people so emo. Its machines, things happen. Go live a little in the meantime geez. And btw its legit to ask for an update cause its truely annoying to not know the status of things, but its seriously not a reason to quit a game =P
                Actaully not being able to play a game is a pretty darn good reason to quit a game.
                I'd go try out some of the other games R2 has to offer but I hear they're having issues too.

Day three now ... Does anyone have a deck of cards I can borrow?
                Last edited by R21336946; 04-14-2013, 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling
                Server: Bearpaw Vally
                Name: (S26)Bewberella
                Class: Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Nellah View Post
                  it is a reason Click image for larger version

Name:	qsdmpnqf.gif
Views:	2
Size:	236.2 KB
ID:	1666656

Comment

hope they release a new server as soon as it got fixed. cause s62 is a total fail with overwhelming gold

Comment

Working...
                    X