Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

cant file a ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cant file a ticket

    ok so I tried to file a ticket like I was told but it said I don't have a character on server 61 I do his name is sykes now how am I ment to file a ticket if it wont let me I just want what I paid for

  • #2
    Kindly clear your browser's cookies, cache and temporary files. You may also use other browsers.

    Comment


    • #3
      im having same issues i bought vip and xtals on sunday its now wednesday and nothing has come through and cant even file a ticket so what are we ment to do?
      LadyStark
      S55 Heavenly Isle
      Elysium

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R2CS_Joey View Post
        Kindly clear your browser's cookies, cache and temporary files. You may also use other browsers.
        just admit that you have problem all over your sites Click image for larger version

Name:	pktlihnq.gif
Views:	7
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1666753

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R2516819 View Post
          ok so I tried to file a ticket like I was told but it said I don't have a character on server 61 I do his name is sykes now how am I ment to file a ticket if it wont let me I just want what I paid for
          Originally posted by R24473169 View Post
          im having same issues i bought vip and xtals on sunday its now wednesday and nothing has come through and cant even file a ticket so what are we ment to do?
          To both of you, are you using the correct account name? For example, if the forum account you are currently logged into is the same account your character is on, then your account name will be the R2### name.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

          Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

          Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

          Rules of the Forum are found here.

          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

          Comment


          • #6
            yes and i have 3 toons and its doing the same on all 3 i have bought vip on 2 and xtals on 2 and got nothing even tho on my acc on site it shows that the purchase was complete for the xtals and shows next billing date for vip
            LadyStark
            S55 Heavenly Isle
            Elysium

            Comment


            • #7
              yey mine just came through ty v much if you helped it along
              LadyStark
              S55 Heavenly Isle
              Elysium

              Comment


              • #8
                now on this 1 please

                Comment


                • #9
                  and vip on here
                  DeathDealer
                  Legends Praetorian

                  Caesar's personal Assassin

                  Married to the best priest in the game



                  DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    this sux now WHERE ARE MY XTALS

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X