No announcement yet.

Stuck at Loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah ... Still stuck in Ladder Crypt GG and DS .. please fix this .. make a emergency maintenance ,,, and fix it -_-

Comment

• why is this constant? i am stuck at loading for the 4th time today... amd seems to be daily ocrrance.. several times a day
      Last edited by taylstoo; 04-17-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• im experiencing that problems for almost 31 hours. damn them.
        Crystal Saga
        Server:Crimson Groves
        IGN: (S50)Bourbon
        Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
        Class:Knight
        Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

• dont expect them to fix your problem, they didnt fix mine which happened 31 hours ago. theyre just a bunch of useless faggots.
          Crystal Saga
          Server:Crimson Groves
          IGN: (S50)Bourbon
          Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
          Class:Knight
          Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

• Yeah I'm stuck too in the loading page... When I join crypt it's always stuck in "50%"... And when I do ladder it's always stuck in "50%" also... I even got kicked in the party... I wish cs would fix that kind of problem because it makes me more irritating to play the game....

Comment

• cause this issued, i can't log in,, i wish GM will fix it soon as possible

Comment

• Lets wait like a big happy family after maintainece ?, ~Patience is the Key~
                Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
                >>> <<<

Comment

• Patience is the Key, r2 is working at their best to resolve this issues,
                  Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
                  >>> <<<

Comment

• Balong please edit your text, patience is the key, don't descriminate r2 because out of over 40,000 players they just have to fix your problem the most and forget about everything else, r2 is currently working on fixing the game as a whole, no individual.
                    Dumbmasses ;

>>> <<<

Comment

• rewarded im not sure they will compensate any1 for loosing 1 week without ladder cause most on my server werent able to go past lvl1-10, since the glitches and bugs didnt allow them to pass to next lvls or even load on ladder

Comment

• Training Ground keeps loading on 50% until Char died inside.
                        Ladder is much the same when everyone is waiting for one person to finish loading and abandon him at last.
                        Another is yet known.
                        Waiting for a good job next time. Good luck GM.

Comment

• stuckk again please help GM

my char stuck again at the loading page...this time my char stuck when entering chamber of fates...
                          then i try to re-login again and again still the result is same...
                          please fix this!!!
                          at the same time i already file the tickets please take look!!!

name: Vultrix (knight) lvl40
                          server: s62 Bloodshed hollow

Comment

• Chamber of fate is not open at this time of day. Are you stuck from yesterday's CoF?

Post maintenance it's always advised to clear your cache and cookies. Please do so, then reply back if you're still stuck loading the game so staff can be informed that the issue still exists.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Over 24hours stuck in 50% loading

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	1666777

its been over 24hours
                              Last edited by vetshella; 05-14-2013, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• yes happen this with a lot of ppl

fix loading problem please
                                Ranger - Edi
                                A1-Arabic
                                S13

Comment

Working...
                                X