No announcement yet.

Stuck at Loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Fixes, Still Stuck on 50% loading...

what now..???server update???no words can explain how ****** i am.......

Comment

• and My toon too..stuck at 50%...tried to reformat my laptop...reinstall all of my browsers....and dont tell us again that its our laptop or browser.....admit it that its r2's problem..........
      Server: Eternal Sanctum
      IGN: (S57)DownFall
      Guild: Brigade
      Class: Rogue Shadow Hybrid

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Chamber of fate is not open at this time of day. Are you stuck from yesterday's CoF?

Post maintenance it's always advised to clear your cache and cookies. Please do so, then reply back if you're still stuck loading the game so staff can be informed that the issue still exists.
        chamber of fate not open? thank for your help

Comment

• im still stucked memorylane with the list of what to do you posted yesterday.. still not working.. can anyone of you post a tread whats going on so players would have some sort of clarity/understanding of what the hell is going on???

Comment

• still stuck in 50% loading

im stuck at chamber of fate this morning so i log off and wait for the maintenance. maintenance already finish but still stuck on loading 50%
            fix it R2 cant play the game

Comment

• me too im stuck in loading, 93% though....
              even it just select my char and login into the game

Comment

• Stuck!!!

GM PLS FIX LADDER STUCK ON LOADING GOT STUCK IN THE 13TH FLOOR ON LADDER , PLUS COMPENSATIONS BETTER BE WORTH BE WORTH IT CUZ OF MY EXP LOSSES AND SOUL SHARDS TOO

PS: I REFUSE TO RECHARGE TILL PROBLEMS ARE FIXED
                Last edited by visualkei2; 04-18-2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• i get stuck at loading screen daily, several times a day, and i can predict which areas i will get stuck in, never fails...

fix this r2, please!

Comment

• stuck on loading data?

Comment

• k, r2, you owe me 10 levels of crypt xp, as you stop me at same level every time i try... don't even attempt to say it's my end, as this is consistant.. happens daily in same places...
                      Last edited by taylstoo; 04-19-2013, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• yes hapened to me twice already and lost my exp gaining and soul shards from ladder -.-
                        Last edited by visualkei2; 04-18-2013, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• i have browser set to clear cache and cookies upon exit.. next suggestion?

Comment

• how can u file a ticket to dos hu r complaining f d main problem is our server and host...???

Comment

• Hurray!

Hurray! I'm stuck again yeah! I have to wait for the next maintenance again to play my toon. This is awesome! Totally great! XD -_____-" (Just when I was starting to like the game again.)
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	1666840
                              IGN: Catnip
                              Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
                              Guild: Chaos
                              Level: 60 Scion
                              Class: Anyone who knows me knows my class :P nature ranger shhhh
                              Soul: 300/3000

- Its just a game. Don't take it too personal :)

Comment

• That's not the same stuck issue as other people have been talking about.

Have you cleared your cache and cookies, tried a different browser? Sometimes unplugging your router/modem for a few minutes will help..
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X