Using autoclicker because of lagg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using autoclicker because of lagg

Is it against the rules to use a autoclicker, set it on 5 min every click, and aim for the minimap? Because I keep getting stuck at afk grinding. I get stuck a lot to be honest, completely wasting my 2x exp cards and afk hours.

If there isn't one, please fix the standing still at afking...
    • Server: Emerald Ridge
    • Character: Dylan
    • Class: Elementalist
    • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
    • Guild: Reborn

it probably is against the rules, but i dont think theyl punish you for it. and auto clickers arent detectable. you only get caught if you go to their website and tell them

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
      Is it against the rules to use a autoclicker, set it on 5 min every click, and aim for the minimap? Because I keep getting stuck at afk grinding. I get stuck a lot to be honest, completely wasting my 2x exp cards and afk hours.

If there isn't one, please fix the standing still at afking...
      Are you using a skill or pet that has knockback? I've actually heard people say they've abused knockback to force stuck mobs, so it might affect it. If you do, try removing the skill or using another pet...

And it would be against the rules , and it wouldn't help you anyway, your toon will end up back where he is attacking the same monster.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

No it's not about the mobs getting stuck, Just when my computer laggs, I suddently get pushed back and stand still. That's it.

Comment

put your default attack in your afk skillmenu, that solves the not-moving during afk.
          Whenever you use a skill on a mob that júst walks out of your range your toon tries to attack it still but the game doesn't register it or something: your toon doesn't move because it thinks it's in combat. Skills from afk re-awaken the toon to re-engage again. I used to place traps for that issue but now just stuffed default attack into the afk-menu and works flawlessly.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
            put your default attack in your afk skillmenu, that solves the not-moving during afk.
            Whenever you use a skill on a mob that júst walks out of your range your toon tries to attack it still but the game doesn't register it or something: your toon doesn't move because it thinks it's in combat. Skills from afk re-awaken the toon to re-engage again. I used to place traps for that issue but now just stuffed default attack into the afk-menu and works flawlessly.
            Wow thanks, didn't knew about this. I will try it. Bedankt :-D

Comment

Working...
            X