Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TryMeNot View Post
    just want to say that (S3)Alana in yeepgame that was a former (S1)Alana in joyopark retain her souls when her char was cloned to yeepgame. i saw it with my two eyes. so probably she's one of players that was given a favoritism that's why she wholeheartedly accept that the merge is an epic fail.
    Alana wasn't given her soul when she got her character cloned to Yeep, but those who bought crystal were given some crystal based on how much they spent on Joyo. She likely got enough where she was able to do a decent amount of work on her soul.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by wayne82444 View Post
      Alana wasn't given her soul when she got her character cloned to Yeep, but those who bought crystal were given some crystal based on how much they spent on Joyo. She likely got enough where she was able to do a decent amount of work on her soul.
      at 2nd aura, well that's alot of crystals been used. anyway they should not prioritize cashers instead the whole servers in joyo that they messed up. prior to one of the GMs posted they did their best and nothing they can do to fix it but other players says they working on it. now we waited but no updates what they are doing or are they fixing it? or maybe they already left.
      I'm a gamer, i have no life.

      I chose to have many.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TryMeNot View Post
        at 2nd aura, well that's alot of crystals been used. anyway they should not prioritize cashers instead the whole servers in joyo that they messed up. prior to one of the GMs posted they did their best and nothing they can do to fix it but other players says they working on it. now we waited but no updates what they are doing or are they fixing it? or maybe they already left.

        you act like everyone who happens to have a clone on yeep would rather be playing there. i am sick to my stomach so much from this situation that i would rather play my original character then play crystal saga at all. i dont speak for everyone but i am sure most of them there would rather be playing their original chars then the ones who are nowhere near our originals.

        Comment


        • You know. I've been thinking and i've found a few problems with your npc theory.

          Thing is. If the npc was put in BEFORE the merger, as r2 says it should have been, then they would have had there servers left open before the merger, so that people could link their joyo account to their R2 account.

          When no connections were made between the two servers then R2 would have known somthing went wrong and taken action to fix it then.

          As so it would seem that they were expecting the information AFTER the merge and not before as they stated.

          This leads me to believe that R2 did not have there servers up and open for connection with joyopark before the merge. Knowingly leaving the joyopark team in the dark and the players without a place to go.

          Call me crazy. But its just a thought.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Videoxxx View Post
            You know. I've been thinking and i've found a few problems with your npc theory.

            Thing is. If the npc was put in BEFORE the merger, as r2 says it should have been, then they would have had there servers left open before the merger, so that people could link their joyo account to their R2 account.

            When no connections were made between the two servers then R2 would have known somthing went wrong and taken action to fix it then.

            As so it would seem that they were expecting the information AFTER the merge and not before as they stated.

            This leads me to believe that R2 did not have there servers up and open for connection with joyopark before the merge. Knowingly leaving the joyopark team in the dark and the players without a place to go.

            Call me crazy. But its just a thought.
            Also so far i have heard no npc was needed before. but no one will say what the actual process was to get everyone playing if there was no npc before.

            Comment


            • Put some $$ and fix this R2. stop being so Cheap !!!

              Comment


              • Also, its monday. Where is our update r2? Im pretty sure we have all been patient enough.

                Comment


                • k. no reason for demanding things from r2. if anything that will make them not want to help us. just some info would be nice to know whats going on or if they are attempting anything as of yet.

                  Comment


                  • Im not DEMANDING anything. But i do believe that we deserve some answers. There are players out there with active vip status, that are being charged to use a service they cant even use.

                    How is that justifiable? Im sorry but im sure im not the only one who has spent thousands on this game, id like a little more than "its being looked into".

                    We need answers R2.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by R221186 View Post
                      Also so far i have heard no npc was needed before. but no one will say what the actual process was to get everyone playing if there was no npc before.
                      ive been waitting for an answer to that matter for days and nobody is willing to give me an answer. WHY WAS THE NPC NEEDED? whats the secret? because if none of the other websites used it then joyo might have had another issue to handle
                      (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Videoxxx View Post
                        Im not DEMANDING anything. But i do believe that we deserve some answers. There are players out there with active vip status, that are being charged to use a service they cant even use.

                        How is that justifiable? Im sorry but im sure im not the only one who has spent thousands on this game, id like a little more than "its being looked into".

                        We need answers R2.
                        Was talking to craazytiger.

                        anyways. please help us r2. we are trying to be patient. and in the grand scheme of things 1 week is not much. but there are alot of people going crazy to at least know what the status of everything going on is.

                        Comment


                        • I'm told R2 has control of turning the joyopark server on and off, well, how about trying to turn the server on implement the npc and give it a shot. Actually if R2 has access to the Joyo server anyway, why wasnt the database just moved over, why is it taking so long for R2 to fix a server issue on a server that pretty much belongs to them if they have that power. Why can we not receive a real status update or any real information other than it's being worked on? This is not directed at the moderators, because they are doing what they can, but they need the ability to give the players some sort of assurance that something is being done. I for one feel like it's "oh well maybe we'll fix it later" more than "let's get this fixed now". I understand this could be because I'm just tired or annoyed or whatever, but this is taking too long to hear nothing new. No progress made, no one even mentioning anything other than "they're looking into it". Like I said, not flaming the mods or admins or anything, just us at joyo would really like an explanation and some sort of assurance that the ball is rolling and not hit with a spike...
                          (J8)DeathBringer

                          Comment


                          • guys, i have a lot of fairy dust here, any color u want for any purpose. ill give you some to fix it. it costed me 50 cents but it works. really!

                            on a more serious note, i agree with DB
                            (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by R23188982 View Post
                              I'm told R2 has control of turning the joyopark server on and off
                              I haven't heard that one yet.

                              I've heard lots of stories and twisted words and all out falsities in this thread, but I've never heard that R2 can control things on another company's website. Not saying whether or not it's true, just that I've never heard of that.

                              No updates from this side of the fence yet, but I have sent along a request for one.
                              Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                              Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                              Rules of the Forum are found here.

                              R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                              Comment


                              • Thank you memory, can you also request info on if this statement was true or false? It could clear up a lot of issues just knowing that.

                                Supposedly it is because R2 has main control over Crystal Saga (english versions I assume) so to me it could make sense, but it could also just be another one of those statements that were thrown out in a hurry instead of well thought out when said.
                                Last edited by R23188982; 05-21-2013, 03:26 AM.
                                (J8)DeathBringer

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X