• i miss u too come play spirit tales with me hahah
      (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• any progress??
        Foxeyz> Alien mages

Comment

• Originally posted by R215773150 View Post
          any progress??
          nope i think we gotta wait until the new work day starts in china. its only like 12 pm there
          (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• Here is an idea:

Joyopark should still have their copies of the server before the merge. I am guessing that either r2 has your copy of the server before the merge or at least they have their current copy now. Instead of trying to separate out the already merged r2 servers (which means a lot of time to do it one by one as it'd most likely need to be done by a person instead of a computer) why don't you have joyo reopen their servers, and have us (the joyo players) register with the npc now. Then shut down for merge again and give us a different prefix on our names. Instead of me being (J#)Player have the prefix be something like JS. That would make me (JS#)Player

I know this would make a clone of us in the R2 servers by leaving the (J#)Player but since the accounts are not bound to any emails and cannot be accessed it'd not change much within the actual game play. As time goes on there is always the option of removing the extra players that were merged the first time.

Comment

• I still want to play my account at joyopark
              and im still waiting .. pls R2 accept us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: (S3)xKirito
              Level: 79 Mortal
              Honor: Archduke
              Wings : Angel Lord Wings
              Mount : Gorilla Titan
              Soul : 450

Comment

• nothing new?? yawnnn~
                Foxeyz> Alien mages

Comment

• Originally posted by R215773150 View Post
                  nothing new?? yawnnn~
                  Sorry, nothing new to report.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Band-aid fixes are good for small problems that will fix themselves later on. We are talking about 8 servers worth of characters. That is a whole lot of time trying to track down each person to ask for the information needed to do a link.
                    Some of joyo's are a rich people... even if you said like Band-aid fixes, they can hire some people to help the devs here exampleJ5)Exile i think he will hire some person to help you guys make Band-aid cuz its better got a bit of progress than nothing... copying char can be easier with a lot of person right?
                    Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                    (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                    (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                    (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                    (J5)XBlade
                    (J5)Heero
                    (J5)Excutor

Comment

• I still want to play my account at joyopark
                      and im still waiting .. pls R2 accept us
                      R2 have accept you, there was just a huge..hic up with the merge and R2 are trying to fix it
                      APOLOYMI
                      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• the same old days.. -_-'' yawn,,
                        (J8)Foxeyyz

Comment

• Originally posted by R22102902 View Post
                          R2 have accept you, there was just a huge..hic up with the merge and R2 are trying to fix it
                          and by accepting means to play in the game with our old account at joyo back

Comment

• So here is something that might be useful... They say they lost our login data??? NO ITS IN JOYOPARKS FORUMS... we have to log in to use the forum... I say the tech go get the login data from joyoparks forum....
                            (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
                            Lvl. 115 Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                            GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

R.I.P. (J1)Shroominator, you live on through Minishroom...

Comment

• and by accepting means to play in the game with our old account at joyo back
                              They can't your servers aren't there anymore, that why its such a problem.
                              R2 are trying to find away to get you to log in here, your toons are all here they are just trying to work out a way to get you to log in
                              APOLOYMI
                              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• i am bella and why cant the use joyo log in to get us to r2 server when you log in it tell you to put server in but you cant why cant they put there server in and go from there

Comment

Working...
                                X