No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can still log in to our accounts on Joyo, is there any way we can give the name/e-mail of an R2 account we have made in a ticket there (at Joyo, from our accounts on that site) and use the info on what character belongs to what Joyo account to link them to our R2 accounts? Or is there no record on what character came from what Joyopark account left or something?

Comment

• cant you guys figure the email adresse of the char than send a message to it with a temporary password that we will change to the password we want after so we can log in or ther is no way you can figure the emails of the chars ?

Comment

• any news from Joyo? they are fixing the problem or not yet?
        IGN: (S58)Jin
        Class: Hybrid Knight
        Server: Holorn Cliff
        Plane: lvl 140+ Eidolon

It's who you ARE, not who you TRY to be

Comment

• I have my history of payment method i think that should be proof enough to show my ownership of the ID

Comment

• How about we send them our pictures of our char?
            The proof of the pic that it is our char is that we pick a picture that has the name of our character in the upper left corner of the screen.
            Otakus are not weird Case Closed

IGN:Mystic

Server:[S10] Dragon Keep

Oretachi Sket dansu

:cool:

Comment

• Please keep staying positive my fellow players at Joyo. it wont be easy i know. but hopefully soon the techs will have enough info to go off of and find a resolution for us to be playing again.
              Thank You MemoryLane for trying to keep us updated as much as you can.

Comment

• Yeah some people are still negative please stay positive
                Otakus are not weird Case Closed

IGN:Mystic

Server:[S10] Dragon Keep

Oretachi Sket dansu

:cool:

Comment

• i agree with some solutions here especially with the verification code. an id check can be done, a last log in. and you can send a verification email to the account info that we can provide. also the payment history its a way to verify it for cashers. even though i also want my alt priest back and i made no payments on her whatsoever, i think the ip can be matched with the one used on my main where i paid constantly. just an idea im not pushing anything here
                  (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• we can still log-in in joyopark/forums.. give us link to make an account that links our char to r2

Comment

• Originally posted by AzguarD_ View Post
                      I still want to play my account at joyopark
                      and im still waiting .. pls R2 accept us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: (S3)xKirito
                      Level: 79 Mortal
                      Honor: Archduke
                      Wings : Angel Lord Wings
                      Mount : Gorilla Titan
                      Soul : 450
                      Yes they are accepting you
                      Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      The real answer to this is that Joyopark was no longer hosting CS. Platforms shut down all the time. What R2 has been attempting to do is give the players whose platforms were shutting down a place to continue playing.
                      They want you to give a new home
                      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

• No bad news was heard yet.. so continue to be optimistic, guys. :'D
                        Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                        Guild: (J1)Philippines
                        Level: 150 Eidolon
                        Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                        I'm annoying.
                        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

• Been almost 1 week already. and it can't be fix?
                          Need to hire New Technician ^_^ Peoples spend thousand of $ on this game. account can't get delete just like that. atleast give them refund on new account or something

Comment

• Memory, can if our problem is about who own that account, you can ask we to provide a screenshoot or billing payment... For those that dont have any of them, you can ask joyo's GM cuz they should be know whose own the accounts.
                            Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                            (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                            (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                            (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                            (J5)XBlade
                            (J5)Heero
                            (J5)Excutor

Comment

• hope this will end soon...
                              Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                              (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                              (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                              (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                              (J5)XBlade
                              (J5)Heero
                              (J5)Excutor

Comment

• I hope it will be resolved soon and not come to an end. so many of us invested sooooooo much time in our chars wether you are the non casher, the occasional casher or the crazy casher. everyone has grown attached to the characters they played for however long, have many memories with their friends, comrades and enemys. and i think all of us would like the opportunity to make more with the same people as well as with many new people. just would be really difficult to start over from scratch

Comment

Working...
                                X