Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ennans View Post
    Lol exile members just want to help Joyoparks coz they need some help in LG against INDO, poor exile so desperate what a LOSER's
    I see you wouldn't be sad if you lost your account too yeah?
    Well okay. I guess you guys can't understand that we're FRIENDS with Titans members and not only want successful LG wins. So it hurts my heart to think that they won't get their characters back after all the time and money that they spent on them. Can you not understand that? I'd probably be soo sad that I wasted 1 year of my time on this game and then it just got deleted all of the sudden when it was not supposed to, and seemingly not being able to be restored.

Did you need to bring this comment into this thread where we're trying to help ALL the players of Joyo, even the ones who I may not get along with when the merge is successful?

They had no idea what to think for about 9 or 10 hours before Memory replied in our forum saying that R2 was still working on it.
    How daft can you be. Excuse me. Shallow and inconsiderate would be better. It is not only bad enough that you have no sportsmanship, but your conscience, most likely, is non-existant.

Originally posted by wayne82444 View Post
    I hope you mean you support the player Euthanize, and not putting our accounts down.
    Yeah a comma would have been good haha.
    Last edited by adrimid; 05-16-2013, 04:36 AM. Reason: I wanted to use bigger vocabulary to express my disgust.
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

• Originally posted by adrimid View Post
      Yeah a comma would have been good haha.
      It was actually meant to be a joke, sometimes people aren't sure when I'm joking or not though. It seems to happen to me a lot in real life, since I tend to be overly serious.

Comment

• Cmon Euth, show your true colors now. dont be shy, stop acting like hero, your lame at that, everybody in our server knows you. So stop it. we are not buying it

Comment

Cmon Euth, show your true colors now. dont be shy, stop acting like hero, your lame at that, everybody in our server knows you. So stop it. we are not buying it
          Stop what, exactly? The fact that I like meeting and talking to new people? Psh, please. Stop being so disrespectful.

Objection?
          I'm annoying.
          ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

• You guys from exile boasting already, why coz Titams had your back now? haha. are you not Familliar with this words? " JUST WAIT TILL THE MERGE"

Comment

• Originally posted by adrimid View Post
              Stop what, exactly? The fact that I like meeting and talking to new people? Psh, please. Stop being so disrespectful.
              I can testify to this one. She came to our server and spent 7 or 8 hours straight talking to people. That makes it pretty clear to me that Euth does like talking to new people.

Comment

• C'mon, if thats what you really are, how come almost everyone in our server dont like you? getting my point? ofcourse youll help joyopark, coz you need them, and i know you really dont care what it take's just to gain there side. haha

Comment

You guys from exile boasting already, why coz Titams had your back now? haha. are you not Familliar with this words? " JUST WAIT TILL THE MERGE"
                  No, I am sorry that I am not familiar, I've been working all week and my lovely Guild Master texted me and I was excited to meet new people, got on, and sat talking to them in their guild chat for about 8 hours.
                  I don't really care how powerful they are, I play this game to have fun, and not get put down by people who clearly were not taught manners.
                  I do know that some of my friends have said that, as a rebuttal, to what your guild members have said; you wanted to bully the joyopark players. Wow. Very shameful.
                  That's not very nice is it?
                  I don't feel I am in the fault here, sorry, bud. I also do not feel like having a conversation that will be going nowhere, since you think you are right, I think I am right.
                  Sorry you couldn't upset me.

Originally posted by ennans View Post
                  C'mon, if thats what you really are, how come almost everyone in our server dont like you? getting my point? ofcourse youll help joyopark, coz you need them, and i know you really dont care what it take's just to gain there side. haha

Only the rival guild to Exile does not like me. I'm pretty sure everyone else sees me as an energetic, fun-loving individual.

Objection?
                  I'm annoying.
                  ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

• oh so your telling that the words you said in the World Chat was not for us? the Words WAIT TILL THE MERGE?

Comment

• RIVAL? Noypi,INDONESIA,ShadowShogun. and some other guilds that are not really strong hate's you and your guildmates' wonder why? BOASTFUL everyone in your guild specially Apoloymi

Comment

oh so your telling that the words you said in the World Chat was not for us? the Words WAIT TILL THE MERGE?
                        Yes, I am testifying I do have no recollection as to my person saying this.
                        but I would say it to you now, in light of the recent past 5 minutes, because you're not supporting the people from Joyopark themselves, you're against the merge because you do not want us to be victorious, thus trying to flame, attempt to make me upset, etcetera.

I'll still play even if we do not win LG, I don't care about that, what I care about is them getting their characters back, because they spent their time and money working on them and I would not want to be in their shoes, thus, I am acting "like a hero."

Enough colors? I like being flamboyant.

Objection?
                        I'm annoying.
                        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

• hahah theres Indonesian too ^^ im indonesian too but im friendly with others haha
                          Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                          (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                          (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                          (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                          (J5)XBlade
                          (J5)Heero
                          (J5)Excutor

Comment

• Wow a SuperHero in this era .. hahaha. is that really you Euth? you sounds very nice today why? haha, pathetic.! everybody know's who youy are so stop it , really we are not buying it. your just making us laugh at you

Comment

• Originally posted by R214423855 View Post
                              hahah theres Indonesian too ^^ im indonesian too but im friendly with others haha
                              Yes, I have many Indonesian friends as well. Not in the guild INDONESIA, they apparently hate me, which makes me feel bad on the inside and I'm just soooo sad and crying right now like so hardcore QQ.

Originally posted by ennans View Post
                              Wow a SuperHero in this era .. hahaha. is that really you Euth? you sounds very nice today why? haha, pathetic.! everybody know's who youy are so stop it , really we are not buying it. your just making us laugh at you

I guess it is me, who woulda thought I've spent the past 2 days refreshing forum pages talking to all the people from joyo trying to help them!

How do you WANT me to act? I'm not acting.
                              I'll be anyone for you though, baby.

Objection?
                              I'm annoying.
                              ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

• well i can assure you that ennans is none my guildies, indo, but he's got the point.

you like to make a new friends and talk with them? well you can always do that in wc, without have to leave your guild, and then telling world on world chat "Wait till the merge" LoL

------
                                as for reply to the thread. well, hope you guys from joyo can get the answer to this thing from R2 asap.
                                best of luck, we wait for pvp with new player cause exi.. nvm, just got to boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X