Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kelis90 View Post
    Thanks MemoryLane. I've been checking both forums regularly and I had read where you wouldn't post if you had no new information, that's why I basically said since we hadn't got any bad news then things were still in the works and there was hope that we may get to play our toons again. Sorry if that came off as condescending or harsh in some way. It really wasn't meant to D:
    Not at all condescending or harsh. You were inquiring about the status, which is perfectly fine. And, I was letting everyone know that if they don't see a reply for a few pages, it doesn't mean the issue is being ignored, just that there's no change in the status. There will probably be people who visit this thread tomorrow who weren't on today who aren't going to read through all almost 20 pages, so they won't see my one lonely post buried on page 12 or something :P

And for the benefit of anyone just joining this thread, the techs are still looking into the issue. And yes, I know how that sounds, but they really are.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Not at all condescending or harsh. You were inquiring about the status, which is perfectly fine. And, I was letting everyone know that if they don't see a reply for a few pages, it doesn't mean the issue is being ignored, just that there's no change in the status. There will probably be people who visit this thread tomorrow who weren't on today who aren't going to read through all almost 20 pages, so they won't see my one lonely post buried on page 12 or something :P

And for the benefit of anyone just joining this thread, the techs are still looking into the issue. And yes, I know how that sounds, but they really are.
      it sounds good memorylane, really good. at least we know we're not forgotten here. dont worry about it. a simple "work in progress" means a lot
      (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• thanks for helping us..
        IGN:Andromeda from joyopark S8
        Plane:Eidolon
        Guild:BlooDPhantoM

Non-Casher Player

Recruiting Guild Members with 200+ soul completion
        pm me in-game..

Comment

• i believe to the techs/devs and to their skills that they can fixed it soon. all we need is to wait for their updates
          Last edited by rhesh02; 05-16-2013, 02:58 AM.
          IGN: MultiCast (Joyopark)
          Plane: Airplane (Eidolon)
          Class: Mage (Weak Type )

Double Damage
          :p

Comment

• I would like to thank R2 players and mods for supporting us.

And for us joyopark players be patient and wait for the results.
            (J1)Cless - Lvl 120 Eidolon Knight
            (J1)Mint - Lvl 120 Eidolon Priest
            (J1)Philippines Guild

Comment

• i wonder how long it takes.. but caiyok2 to r2 tech who trying their hardest
              J6 Airuki Eidoloan Lvl90
              Reduction Mage Maybe

Comment

• Some of us from Koram (k1) got problem too when 1st merge to S56, but R2 give it all the best they could.
                now we can play again after waiting for several days, so just be patient
                currently ranger with weird soul
                (K1)skick

Comment

• Yeah please ^_^ Support us, Thanks for R2Games ^_^
                  IGN : xCody
                  Server : [S60] Exigent Bluff

Comment

• Originally posted by skickers View Post
                    Some of us from Koram (k1) got problem too when 1st merge to S56, but R2 give it all the best they could.
                    now we can play again after waiting for several days, so just be patient
                    Yes, good example here.
                    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                    Guild: (J1)Philippines
                    Level: 150 Eidolon
                    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                    I'm annoying.
                    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

• make a right decision for these

Comment

• i support for Friendly agrument with this problem
                        Last edited by sup3rman; 05-16-2013, 04:36 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Comment

• Lol exile members just want to help Joyoparks coz they need some help in LG against INDO, poor exile so desperate what a LOSER's

Comment

• Originally posted by sup3rman View Post
                            i support miss euthanize!
                            I hope you mean you support the player Euthanize, and not putting our accounts down.

Comment

• im also supporting ALL (Players)characters on JOYOPark will retrieved plss help them....

Comment

• yah you support them coz you need them haha

Comment

Working...
                                X