Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JessieAileen
    replied
    Thanks again Memory for your constant lookout and updating on this post. We really appreciate your help in guiding us and keeping updated as much as you possibly can.

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    Well I stayed home from work today so I've got nothing to do but sit here and refresh threads, I'm really involved in knowing what's going on even though I can't do anything about it;

since I spent a lot of time talking to my would to be guildmates the day before merge and I was soo excited, but now I'm bummed and want to help as much as I can. Q_Q

@ memory, thanks again for addressing about communications, I LOVE knowing things.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R23188982 View Post
    I think they transfered our chars and didn't transfer log in info at all is the problem. So our emails/password don't exist in here its just log in id = ( ) password = ( ) char id (J8)DeathBringer
    Pretty much this ^, except the characters have no information that ties to them any account on this platform right now.

No progress updates at this point. I will be away from the forums for a few hours soon, so please don't take the lack of replies as a sign of no communication.

Leave a comment:

• R23188982
    replied
    If everyone else was as quick to respond as you are, something could have been figured out by now. I've even posted on Joyo that all tickets sent to Joyopark require a Character name linked to the account in order to send a ticket, those accounts should be SIMPLE to transfer over, however it's very hard to get anyone on Joyo to respond even when there is nothing big going on...

Leave a comment:

• medrykjiori02
    replied
    Quick fix is to transfer same data that r2 has to joyo so they can access their accounts aswell on their end.

Leave a comment:

• SiapaTu
    replied
    Hi guys, good to see you guys here... I really like to see my toon again.

(J4)DevilCheong

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    It's cool, man. I'd probably do the same thing and be super annoying if I knew what I was talking about.
    Not saying you're annoying though, you're trying to help.

Leave a comment:

• R23188982
    replied
    Sorry if I sound like I'm just being pushy and annoying, however I know that the people doing most of this work probably have barely slept in the past 3 days and probably aren't able to think right. I just am giving out whatever ideas I can think of to help get this process moving so everyone can enjoy the game and CS can be profitable instead of just everyone having to sit on the forums waiting.

Leave a comment:

• R22546340
    replied
    thanks for u support and hope we can play our characters again

Leave a comment:

• R23188982
    replied
    I think they transfered our chars and didn't transfer log in info at all is the problem. So our emails/password don't exist in here its just log in id = ( ) password = ( ) char id (J8)DeathBringer

Leave a comment:

• R221186
    replied
    thanks for all the support r2. i am really hoping that something could be done to help all of us joyopark players have a new home here at r2, and all of the r2 players to make new friends and competitors with.
    (J4)Chaosblade

Leave a comment:

• JessieAileen
    replied
    No, that is not what she is saying. She is just saying that a server rollback would not work.

Leave a comment:

• R22546340
    replied
    that means we dont get our characters back?

Leave a comment:

• JessieAileen
    replied
    So my next question would be that the Joyo accounts were linked to either email or facebook right? So when the information was transferred to R2 was that information transferred as well. Because if so, couldn't a mass email be sent out to each of their bound emails, with a link that will allow them to link their Joyo account, through their email, into R2's database?

Because that also makes sense to me.

Leave a comment:

• R23188982
    replied
    I'm saying, don't use an npc to do the work. I didn't have to talk to an npc to merge to s6-s8 from just s8. They move the char and all we had to do is log in like normal. Why not just let us connect by using Joyo's login page the same way, and when they get everyone logged in from there it'd be easy to create an ip log and give everyone their proper char linked via an account and either email it to us or give us our data in some way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X