Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mhanth4f
    replied
    r2games are not doing their best, only 25% of their 'powa' are doing the job for joyojoyo because they are lazy*ss and they think 'oh come on this aint our job'
    im sorry for all joyo joyo chaps
    for r2games enjoy eating the money Click image for larger version

Name:	cptbhjon.gif
Views:	3
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1669494
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pktlihnq.gif
Views:	7
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1669495

Originally posted by R221186 View Post
    I am done with crystal saga. thanks r2 for trying even though we have no idea what it is you tried. take care all CS players.
    exactly

Name:	cmicsfee.gif
Views:	9
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	1669496

Originally posted by Krystallize View Post
    Dear joyopark players,

It was officially announced today that unfortunately after a week of hard work, and persistance, a solution to the problem just couldn't be found. I hope that all of the Joyopark players can continue playing Crystal Saga on R2Games, we have quite a large community with many friendly people. This offical post is here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....767#post544767

If any of you would like to continue to play on a nice server, I'd reccomend Servers 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 16 and 20.
    I feel very sorry for all people effected by this issue. Our community will be here to help you get through it, and if you wish, start a fresh on one of our servers.

- Krystallize

Name:	mdiorhtr.gif
Views:	3
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	1669497
    Last edited by mhanth4f; 05-24-2013, 05:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Krystallize
    replied
    Dear joyopark players,

It was officially announced today that unfortunately after a week of hard work, and persistance, a solution to the problem just couldn't be found. I hope that all of the Joyopark players can continue playing Crystal Saga on R2Games, we have quite a large community with many friendly people. This offical post is here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....767#post544767

If any of you would like to continue to play on a nice server, I'd reccomend Servers 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 16 and 20.
    I feel very sorry for all people effected by this issue. Our community will be here to help you get through it, and if you wish, start a fresh on one of our servers.

- Krystallize

Leave a comment:

• R221186
    replied
    Jessie thank you for trying to help us by posting this thread. and may you and all the rest of the people who play CS enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• R221186
    replied
    I am done with crystal saga. thanks r2 for trying even though we have no idea what it is you tried. take care all CS players.

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    im sorry but it is officially failed
    my condolence to all joyo players especially to those greenies
    please keep supporting crystal saga

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
    Well, MemoryLane did message me when I asked for an update. And as of right now all she can still say is that they are still working on it. I know that it is hard to keep going and to keep waiting when all we keep hearing is "we are working on it" but if R2 had given up then they would not even be working on it. So stay positive. I know that its hard. But I am keeping a positive mindset, so I am hoping that you all can as well.

Please do not post negative things on here either. This post is about updates and being positive. Please keep it that way!
    i used to talk what they call as 'negativity' but actually its the 'truth'
    you know sometime truth really hurts, so they dont want to face it

Name:	7fa9cea663.png
Views:	6
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	1669488

Leave a comment:

• Ahlfs
    replied
    Cant wait to hear the good news

Leave a comment:

• R22102902
    replied
    but if they can have an announcement that they are working on it. This would help joyopark players settle down.
    I do have to admit that I do agree with this.

Even though the comment will be **R2 are still working on it** it is better then nothing at all. Even though in some case's constantly being told that can also get frustrating at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• cless79
    replied
    thx jessie for helping us but if they can have an announcement that they are working on it. This would help joyopark players settle down.

Leave a comment:

• R22102902
    replied
    Please do not post negative things on here either. This post is about updates and being positive. Please keep it that way!
    Yes yes no negativity here please.

Happy Happy Happy Positive Positive Positive All The Way

Leave a comment:

• JessieAileen
    replied
    Well, MemoryLane did message me when I asked for an update. And as of right now all she can still say is that they are still working on it. I know that it is hard to keep going and to keep waiting when all we keep hearing is "we are working on it" but if R2 had given up then they would not even be working on it. So stay positive. I know that its hard. But I am keeping a positive mindset, so I am hoping that you all can as well.

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by R221186 View Post
    Been trying other games out. quite bored with them really. i only check in on both here and joyo forums for an update every few hours. losing too much hope to just sit in on these forums as we dont even have a r2 or techs are working on the problem update anymore.
    Play Dota , HON , diablo to keep you waiting and dont get bored ,the techs are kinda busy too since r2 had many games -_-

Leave a comment:

• R221186
    replied
    Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
    have some faith chaps, get a place to hang out too, forum are not that active
    cant wait to see you chaps and chappettes playing with us [ATTACH=CONFIG]41872[/ATTACH]
    Been trying other games out. quite bored with them really. i only check in on both here and joyo forums for an update every few hours. losing too much hope to just sit in on these forums as we dont even have a r2 or techs are working on the problem update anymore.
    Last edited by R221186; 05-23-2013, 06:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    have some faith chaps, get a place to hang out too, forum are not that active
    cant wait to see you chaps and chappettes playing with us Click image for larger version

Name:	rolleyes.gif
Views:	7
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	1669436

Leave a comment:

• R221186
    replied
    The fate's are quite cruel. been over 1 year since torch girl has appeared for an event and us Joyopark people are stuck in purgatory/limbo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X